A South African pastor has been offering rat poison to his congregation as a test of their faith, the country's eNCA website reports.
Light Monyeki, who heads the Grace Living Hope Ministries in the capital Pretoria, says consuming the poison is meant to show that death has no power over them.
Photos on his Facebook page show him seeming to dissolve pellets of a poison used to kill rats before sipping the solution and sharing it with his church members.
Mr Monyeki is the latest preacher to be reported on involving in controversial practices.
Have your say
More World Headlines
- Lion Air crash: Victim's fiancée takes wedding photos alone
- UK closer to delivering Brexit - May
- UN lifts nine-year Eritrea sanctions
- South Africa minister resigns weeks after sex video scandal
- Brexit: Theresa May to face cabinet showdown over deal
- Trump finally appoints new ambassador to Saudi Arabia
- Over 300,000 Congolese refugees forced to leave Angola
- 10 students die in suspected arson at Ugandan boarding school
- CNN sues Trump, top White House aides for barring Acosta
- California wildfires: Death toll reaches grim milestone
- Final school hostages freed in Cameroon
- Raging Californian fires kill 25
- Study finds 'huge' fall in FGM rates among African girls
- Trump, Macron may clash on European defense in Paris talks
- Death toll from Somalia hotel attack rises to 39