Award-winning Radio/Television Presenter, Deloris Frimpong Manso, popularly known as Delay, is having an amazing year, however, she wishes God will bless her with marriage to crown it all.
Delay, who has picked up several awards from three award events in the month of October alone, asserts that she has achieved a lot for herself this year.
Delay was named the Woman of the Year at GOWA 2021. She was also named ‘Young Achiever Female’ at the EMY Africa 2021 and crowned with a 40 Under 40 award as a Radio and Television personality.
Reacting to her achievements in her introduction of this week’s episode of the Delay Show, Delay expressed her joy and asked God to bless her with a man to crown it all.
“This year has been my year. The only thing remaining is to get married and crown it all. God who blessed me with all these awards should bless me with marriage and childbirth because people have been complaining,” she said on the show.
- Nigerian gospel singer Sammie Okposo slumps and dies at 51
- Paa Kwesi Schandorf: Ghana’s loss to Portugal; a mixture of Otto Addo’s sins and a referee’s unrighteousness
- Anas’ Tiger Eye responds to allegations of extortion and blackmail
- I fear for Ghana; 2023 budget was a disappointment – Bopkin
- Ad-hoc Committee lays report of censure motion against Ofori-Atta before Parliament
- Andre Ayew is the man for the big occasions – Asamoah Gyan
- TUC opposes employment freeze in Public Sector
- Government failed to show leadership in 2023 Budget – Prof Bokpin
- Freeze on V8s in Accra; who monitors directive? – Prof Bokpin
- We have not betrayed Minority MPs on censure motion – 2nd Deputy Majority Whip
- Review e-levy rate to 0.5% with ¢300 daily threshold – Minority tells government
- Government must be commended for reducing e-levy rate – John Kumah
- Ghana is not serious about social progression and inclusivity – Prof. Bokpin
- Government’s ban on use of V8s in Accra, a mere sloganeering – Dr Theo Acheampong
- Privatising Saglemi housing project is best option – John Kumah
- MPs converge at Volta Serene Hotel for post-budget workshop
- Privatising Saglemi defeats the idea of affordable housing; decision bad – Civil Engineer
- Black Stars Playbook: How Otto Addo tactically outclassed Portugal in near upset
- Livestream: Newsfile discusses Saglemi Housing Project and 2023 Budget
- After 5 years of repackaging, Skuuls Reunion returns today at El Wak Stadium
- South Africa police investigate killing of Zulu king’s ally
- Naked volunteers pose for Tunick artwork on Bondi Beach
- Indonesian woman’s body found inside python, say reports
- England: ‘Three Lions still on track at World Cup despite turning clock back to dismal summer’
- Roland O. Akosah: The way it is; other ways it could be – Farmer’s Day in perspective