The 2022/23 betPawa Ghana Premier League gets into matchday 14 with interesting fixtures to look up to across all match centres.
Legon Cities gets the gameweek underway with a home game against Bechem United set for Friday, January 27.
The Royals have just one win in their last three league games while the Hunters have failed to win any of their last three, drawing two and losing one.
Hearts of Oak will look to get back to winning ways after back-to-back draws in their last two games. They take a trip to Tarkwa on Saturday to face Medeama SC, who are also enjoying a rollercoaster season.
The Yellow and Mauve side find themselves 11th on the league table with 17 points four behind Hearts who are fourth.
Tamale City and Bibiani GoldStars is also another fixture to keep an eye on Saturday with the Tamale-based side looking to climb up the league table.
On Sunday, January 29, Berekum Chelsea will welcome Dreams FC to their home grounds while Great Olympics, who are without a win in their last five games, will host Karela United at the Accra Sports Stadium.
Real Tamale United and Nsoatreman will battle it out for all three points with Aduana Football Club and Accra Lions also going head-to-head at the Nana Agyeman Badu Stadium in Dormaa.
12th-placed King Faisal will look to keep their unbeaten form going when they travel away to face Samartex at Samreboi.
Asante Kotoko gets back to playing under floodlight with a fixture with Kotoku Royals scheduled for Sunday with kickoff at 6pm.
Aduana maintain their lead at the top of the table after 13 games played with Accra Lions coming in second, two points behind the league leaders.
Kotoko and Hearts are both on 21 and lie in third and fourth respectively ahead of these weekend’s games,
- ECG releases load shedding timetable for March 30 to April 7
- TikToker Ahuofe ‘Ghana Tupac’ dead
- Chief of Mujipe shot dead, son in critical condition
- Social media users react to TikToker Ahoufe’s death
- Larabanga Accident: Level 200 student dead, 3 others in critical condition
- BoG denies introduction of ¢500 coin, note
- Where’s the so-called excess capacity? – John Jinapor quizzes government over load shedding timetable
- Proposed taxes are draconian – Seth Terkper
- We will resume picketing if government fails to honour payment in 2-weeks – Pensioner bondholders
- Adom FM climaxes Ghana Month celebrations with splendid cultural durbar
- We need a hospital built purposely for Members of Parliament – Henry Quartey
- North Dayi District Assembly committed to improving livelihoods of PwDs – DCE
- High Court issues bench warrant for Savelugu MP
- Enterprise Group PLC appoints Keli Gadzekpo as Group Chairman
- We hope our colleagues will help pass the 3 tax measures – Oppong Nkrumah
- Justice system has not worked for Gyakye Quayson, Assin North constituents – Mahama
- Oscar Pistorius parole bid collapses in South Africa
- This Saturday on Newsfile
- Health officer in court for allegedly defiling two teenagers at Nkwanta
- Gbewaa College incurs over GHȻ7k debt weekly to feed teacher trainees – Principal
- GAEC partners EU, IAEA UNICRI to fight organised criminal activities
- What are we on earth for? – Henry Quartey mourns death of Kumawu MP
- Online safety: Fund seeks applicants for grant awards
- Music producer Kaywa loses mother
- The Multimedia Group’s Adom brand ends Ghana month with colourful cultural display