Accra Mall Limited, organizers of the Future Fashion Fund has launched a pop up store at the mall for Bright Sena Banini the winner of the maiden Future Fashion Fund which was organised in 2019.
Sena, who operates under the brand name ‘SENABRYTE’ was declared the winner at the runway show organized to climax the Accra Mall Fashion Weekend (AMFW) on Saturday, 31st August, 2019.
Speaking at the launch, Mr. Anthony Asamoah, Marketing Manager of Accra Mall, reiterated the rationale behind the pop up store and Accra Mall’s commitment to start ups;
“As part of the prize package for the winner of the Future Fashion Fund, Accra Mall assured the winner of a pop-up store at the Mall in addition to many other prizes. The COVID-19 pandemic prevented us from launching the store last year but thankfully we have been able to commence the trading activities this year in accordance with all COVID-19 safety protocols”
Speaking after the launch of the store, SENABRYTE expressed deep gratitude to Accra Mall for honouring its promise. “This pop up store at Accra Mall is a dream come true and I can’t thank Accra Mall enough for this opportunity and privilege; I still can’t believe this but I am so grateful. I also want to thank everyone who believed in me”, he expressed.
The Future Fashion Fund is an extension of the Accra Mall Fashion Weekend (AMFW) which is an annual two-day fashion event that focuses on the fashion and beauty retail category.
The event features a Beauty Expo and a style talk in addition to the runway show. The runway show also features clothing, makeup and accessories from tenants at the mall.
The Accra Mall Future Fashion Fund 2019 was supported by Standard Chartered Bank and sponsored by Woodin, Dark & Lovely, and Black Opal Makeup (distributed by Body Basics)
- We will not allow any religious group to plunge Ghana into chaos – Muntaka
- Kwabena Agyepong welcomed back to NPP after 6 years suspension
- One feared dead, several others injured after accident at Legon underpass
- Manu, who delayed Ghana’s 4x100m baton, had never received one – Coach
- Citi FM journalist, Caleb Kudah allegedly picked up by National Security operatives
- SALL kicks against EC’s decision to amend C.I. for them to vote in 2024
- Leadership crisis at Ghana Rugby: Chairman Herbert Mensah suspended indefinitely, set to be removed from office on June 8
- Former British High Commissioner to Ghana, Craig Murray jailed for contempt in the UK
- Ghana drops to 95th in 2021 World Happiness ranking
- Dr Mavis Owureku Asare: Wesley Girls’ no fast policy is not about religion
Fire guts new Kejetia Market
Protect Ghanaian businesses to aid job-oriented economic growth – Dr Kofi Amoah
Wesley Girls: Aside ban on fasting Muslims aren’t allowed to observe Salat – Old student
Operation Halt must be sustained, extended to tributaries of major rivers – Defence Minister
Akufo-Addo is not against mining, he is helping to improve it – Lands Minister
Pupils travel 3 hours barefoot on muddy road to school in Accra
Military not harassing legal miners – Dominic Nitiwul
2021 Wolves Cup to be launched on Wednesday
Israel: Hamas launches rocket attack on Tel Aviv
Military taskforce deployed to fight illegal mining facing local resistance – Defense Minister
Manchester City win Premier League title after Manchester United lose to Leicester
Soyuncu’s header gives Leicester win at Man Utd to hand Man City title
3 communities in Krachi East Municipality calls on government for portable water
3 police officers, others remanded for alleged secret burial
Decision to reinstate Kwabena Agyepong was unanimous – Freddie Blay