Members of the Bethel Revival Choir, are readying up for the biggest gospel show of the year, Adom Praiz.
Some group members who came on the Am Show on the JoyNews channel said patrons of the event are not only going to sing, dance and make merry but also experience God.
“We always talk about the fact that we don’t have a lot of Christian shows since Adom Praiz is here it is a must come. Don’t sit at home, come and dance all your troubles away,” the group leader stated.
He revealed the group will come adorned in beautiful traditional outfits.
The annual Adom Praiz concert, powered by Ghana’s No. 1 radio station, Adom 106.3 FM is a permanent event etched on Ghana’s entertainment calendar, one many eagerly look forward to every year.
This year marks the 10th anniversary of the event which has had some of the world’s biggest gospel music acts graced the Adom Praiz stage.
Organizers have promised a jam-packed night with 10 local maestros like Prof. Kofi Abraham, Yaw Agyeman Badu, Cindy Thompson, Yaw Sarpong, Daughters of Glorious Jesus, Obaapa Christie, Kwaku Gyasi Francis Amo, Joe Mettle and Bethel Revival choir.
- I feel victimised; what wrong have I done in this country? – Prof. Frimpong-Boateng
- Nigerian states cut working week to three days
- Our mission was successful until big-people-sponsored-companies started doing whatever they want – Prof. Frimpong on IMCIM
- Assin North by-election: NPP elects Charles Opoku as parliamentary candidate
- Arrest of Prof Frimpong-Boateng disrespectful, tone down – Prof Gyampo cautions Special Prosecutor
- Frimpong-Boateng’s arrest by OSP was lawful – Joseph Kpemka
- If I were a thief, I would’ve been one of the richest Ghanaians – Prof Frimpong-Boateng
- I did my job; I tried to make Ghana a better place – Prof Frimpong-Boateng
- Woman dies after eating poisoned chocolates sent by her ex-boyfriend’s jealous lover
- Playback: Prof Frimpong-Boateng speaks about his arrest by Special Prosecutor
- Don’t touch Atewa forest – Experts warn government against mining in reserve
- Christiana Kotia
- Reducing CO2 emissions is a collective responsibility – Unilever Ghana
- ‘Sex for grades’ outlawed by Nigeria’s parliament
- Our priority should be on providing textbooks instead of tablets – Prof Owusu
- Jamie Foxx’s rep responds to conspiracy that COVID-19 vaccine caused hospitalisation
- You need to understand the language in a rap song to enjoy it – Wiyaala
- Saglemi: Former Housing Ministry Chief Director wheeled to court to face 43 criminal charges
- Mother arrested for assaulting 4-year-old child at Yeji
- Ken Ansah wins CEO of the Year again but transfers praise to his talented team
- Urban Roads Department to patch potholes on Kumasi roads in four weeks
- 2023 U-23 AFCON: Kamaldeen, Nuamah headline Black Meteors squad
- Tupac Shakur receives posthumous Hollywood Walk of Fame star
- School Feeding Programme: GH¢1.20 per child can’t provide nutritious meals – Public health expert
- Charles Bissue asks court to stop OSP from investigating him again