The Black Stars trained for the first time at the Baba Yara Stadium ahead of the 2023 Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) qualifier against Angola on Thursday, March 23.
Chris Hughton and his men arrived in Kumasi on Tuesday, March 21, and trained at the venue for the game later in the day.
The Black Stars currently have 24 players in camp with RC Lens midfielder, Salis Abdul Samed, yet to join the team.
Here are pictures from the team’s training on Tuesday night:
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
- Perez Chapel’s Agyinasare given 14 days to appear before Nogokpo traditional leaders
- Rastafarian student nearly rejected by Achimota School may represent them at NSMQ
- Lack of transparency and accountability may force us to cut support to School Feeding Programme – World Bank
- Can Gyekye-Quayson lawfully run as an MP in the Assin-North bye-election? (Kwaku Azar writes)
- Nottingham Forest release Andre Ayew
- Surfline SIMs removed from Central SIM Database
- Man fined GH¢2k and a sheep for allegedly attempting to sleep with friend’s wife
- ‘If NPP can get a consensus candidate, it’ll help us tremendously’ – Hackman
- 1V1D: Government spent averagely ¢670k on each of the ‘dried dams’ – Research
- Newly commissioned Catechist dies during Communion Service at Gowrie
- Government committed to a swift economic revival – Ofori-Atta to foreign investors
- Biden says debt ceiling deal averted ‘economic collapse’
- Livestream: Newsfile discusses Supreme Court ruling on Domelevo, NPP flagbearer race
- Soo, Wasipe hostilities: Mahama calls for urgent intervention of Overlords of Mamprugu and Gonjaland
- Comfort Yeboah
- Assin North by-election: NDC will not win with sympathy votes – Nana Boakye
- British Airways fined $1.1m by US government
- Ama Ata Aidoo made tremendous contributions to Ghana, Africa’s development – Akufo-Addo
- Forgive me if I’ve misled you – Akuapem Poloo apologises to fans
- Bonn Climate Change Conference to set stage for course correction at COP28
- Those who don’t vote are the ones saying I don’t stand a chance – Kwadwo Poku
- KNUST tops Times Higher Education Impact Ranking for quality education
- NPP Flagbearership Race: It’s too early to start talks of having a consensus candidate – Kwadwo Poku
- Accident at Nyinahin leaves 15 people in critical condition
- Life lounge with Edem Knight-Tay: Don’t Die Fixing It