An aspiring flagbearer of the New Patriotic Party, Alan Kwadwo Kyerematen, has endeared himself to the people of Goaso, the capital of the Ahafo region.
The former Trade and Industry Minister, who was on a ‘Thank You tour of the Region on Friday, received a massive welcome from the people from all corners of the town as they waved and cheered him on at any encounter with him as he moved round meeting party officers and also through the market and principal streets.
Mr Kyerematen received cheers from traders and the general public, who had lined the streets in large numbers to greet him on his arrival.
The enthusiastic Ghanaians chanted his slogan, “Alan Cash, jobs people cash for the people.”
He interacted with market women and traders in general as he spelt out his vision for aspiring as the flag bearer of the New Patriotic Party (NPP) and ultimately becoming President of the country.
The traders expressed hope in his candidature to lead the NPP to victory in the 2024 elections in expectation of more jobs for the people to grow the economy.
- MP for Kumawu, Philip Basoah is dead
- I don’t know – Akufo-Addo on presence or otherwise of Al-Qaeda troops in Ghana
- Gold Mafia: Gold smuggler sneaks $40 million worth of gold out of Ghana every month
- ‘Why approve the man who caused me such pain?’ Sam George questions Minority MP colleagues
- AFCON 2023Q: Osman Bukari salvages point for Black Stars against Angola
- Substantial elements of Anti-LGBTQ bill have been modified – Akufo-Addo
- Debt servicing relief: China pledges to support Ghana
- Sights and sounds: Akufo-Addo hosts Kamala Harris at banquet
- U.S government to send resident advisor to help Ghana attain debt sustainability
- ‘It was too big a risk to start him’- Hughton on Thomas Partey against Angola
- 8 die on River Oti due to capsized boat
- U23 AFCON 2023Q: Afriyie Barnieh, Issahaku and Nuamah start for Black Meteors against Algeria
- Rockson-Nelson Dafeamekpor eulogises late Kumawu MP, Philip Basoah
- Build partnerships to increase digital inclusion – Kamala Harris
- Majority MPs wear black as Parliament mourns late Philip Basoah
- Together we will address the challenges we face – Kamala Harris on partnership with Africa
- Falling oil price only explanation for low fuel prices
- Policy rate increase will exacerbate challenges confronting businesses, hamper growth and employment – GNCCI
- You don’t need money to make money; you need mindset – Oscar Bimpong
- Banks record significant losses due to DDEP – BoG
- US is committed to strengthening relationship with Africa – Kamala Harris
- Bond market: Trading activity in government bonds slumps by 15.5
- Let’s continue to invest in good governance, democracy – Kamala Harris
- T-bills auction: Government to borrow ¢1.34bn this week
- We’ll fish out our MPs who approved Akufo-Addo’s ministers – Joseph Yamin