AngloGold Ashanti (AGA) has announced the payment a dividend of 257.60 South African cents for the financial year ended December 31, 2022.
The dividend, according to the company, will be converted on Tuesday, March 14, 2023.
The final dividend is however expected to be paid on Friday March 31, 2023.
To this end, all shareholders registered in the books of AGA at the close of business on Friday, March 17, 2023, will qualify for the final dividend.
In view of the foregoing, the mining giant stated in a circular that the ex-dividend date has been set as Wednesday, March 15, 2023.
Consequently, an investor purchasing AGA shares before the date will be entitled to the final dividend.
However, an investor buying AGA shares on or after Wednesday, March 15, 2023 will not be entitled to the final dividend.
AngloGold recorded gold production of 2.742 million ounces in the year through December 31, 2022. This was an 11% improvement versus gold production of 2.472 million ounces in 2021.
The operational result was underpinned by solid performances across most of the portfolio, with the Obuasi gold mine in Ghana meeting targeted production of 250,000 ounces as it continues on the ramp-up path to its full production run-rate in excess of 400,000o ounces, which is expected by the end of 2024.
- Mobile Money transactions in only 2 months of 2023 hit ¢264.1bn
- We would all have sworn to Antoa if my dad was alive – Zanetor Rawlings
- I don’t know – Akufo-Addo on presence or otherwise of Al-Qaeda troops in Ghana
- Kamala Harris urges Ghana’s creditors to help meet debt obligation amid IMF talks
- Speculation that NDC imposed its decision on Minority Caucus is untrue – Sammy Gyamfi
- Popular American filmmaker Spike Lee is in Ghana
- T-Bills auction: sales undersubscribed by 23%; interest rates remain stable
- BoG increases policy rate to 29.5%; loans to remain expensive
- AFCON 2023Q: Osman Bukari salvages point for Black Stars against Angola
- We’re committed to helping Ghana resolve current economic crisis – China assures
- Gold Mafia: Gold smuggler sneaks $40 million worth of gold out of Ghana every month
- Harris’ visit should accelerate US-Ghana partnerships – Genser
- NDC’s ‘betrayal’ may have been the result of several factors – Dr. Seidu Alidu
- Taking pictures, videos of ballots was not a party directive – Murtala Mohammed
- NDC as a party did not fail Ghanaians – Kofi Adams
- There had been broad consultation, consensus to reject President’s ministerial nominees – Murtala Mohammed
- Israel Laryea is away “on loan” at Influencer Africa
- Patriotism won over partisanship – Annoh-Dompreh on approval of six ministerial nominees
- Playback: PM Express discuss NDCs betrayal
- Fight against galamsey will be won if Akufo-Addo loses power – Kwakye Ofosu
- People fail in life due to their mindset – Motivational speaker
- Become the voice of climate change reporting – Climate Change Fellows urged
- Destination Ghana Global Project announces This Is Africa Festival
- Kamala Harris features Black Sherif, Amaarae on Spotify playlist
- Kwaebibirem United FC to raise funds to support operation of the club