Bayern Munich won an 11th consecutive Bundesliga title as they beat Cologne to overtake Borussia Dortmund on a thrilling final day.
Dortmund would have won their first title since 2011-12 had they beaten Mainz, but a 2-2 draw opened the door for Bayern.
They took advantage thanks to Jamal Musiala’s 89th-minute winner.
A Cologne penalty had cancelled out Kingsley Coman’s earlier strike, but Musiala sent the away fans wild.
Dortmund’s players and fans were left dejected despite coming back from 2-0 down at the break, with Sebastian Haller having a first-half penalty saved.
It looked as if Bayern had blown their opportunity when Cologne’s Dejan Ljubicic levelled from the penalty spot with just nine minutes remaining.
But Musiala curled home in the closing seconds to break the hearts of Dortmund, who equalised late on through Niklas Sule.
Bayern beat Dortmund to the title on goal difference, with both sides ending on 71 points.
It marked a successful end to the season for boss Thomas Tuchel, who replaced Julian Nagelsmann in March.
Minutes after the final whistle, Bayern announced the dismissals of chief executive officer Oliver Kahn and sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic, who won 14 titles between them as Bayern players.
- Limited Voter Registration: EC assures all eligible voters will be registered
- Ghana’s economy not yet on a recovery path – Prof. Mensah insists
- Over 5,000 people benefit from free health screening by Lifetime Wells Vision
- We needed someone to get us goals, and Mohammed Kudus did – West Ham boss David Moyes
- Stop lecturing us, Guinea junta leader tells West
- PAC’s order to MMDAs to stop engaging our services is unfortunate and surprising – Zoomlion
- Over 350 farmers receive 53,000 tree crop seedlings in Sekyere Kumawu District
- ‘Things have deteriorated’ – E.L spotted at #OccupyJulorBiHouse protest Day 2
- Akufo-Addo was not sincere with Ghanaians in his self-assessment of fighting corruption – Domelevo
- Tunisia arrests cartoonist for drawings mocking PM
- Missing Nigerian journalist found dead in pit
- Don’t disenfranchise persons with disabilities – Ghana Federation of Disability to EC
- Man arrested for dishonestly selling land, others for ₵230k
- FIFA boss Infantino discusses football growth in Rwanda with President Paul Kagame
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: The dramatic arrests, harassment, abuse, and more on Day 1