Former President Bill Clinton and 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton were just introduced at the inauguration ceremony at the US Capitol.
Moments later, Former President George W. Bush and former first lady Laura Bush were also announced.
Former President Barack Obama and former first lady Michelle Obama are also at the Capitol for the event.
Former President Jimmy Carter, the oldest living former President, is not expected to attend today’s ceremony.
President Trump left the White House earlier this morning and will also not attend Biden’s inauguration.
- ASEPA calls for the removal of GJA President, Affail Monney
- Don’t reduce our schools to ideological and religious fighting grounds – Akufo-Addo tells religious leaders
- NSMQ 2021: Mfantsipim destroys Adisadel, University Practice and Assin State College to win Central Regional Championship
- Citi FM journalist gained access to National Security premises under false pretenses – Chief Director
- GPL wrap: Kotoko extend gap at top after Olympics surrender lead
- Dzata Cement denies claims of selling product at ¢30 per bag
- Heavy downpour renders Damongo residents homeless
- Coach Paa Kwasi Fabin names 27-man Black Meteors squad to face Japan
- Francis Xavier-Sosu: Eid-ul-Fitr reflections – Human rights and security implications, the case of Wesley Girls’ and the Methodist Church
- Today’s front pages: Friday, May 14, 2021
NCCE urges security agencies to be neutral
Aymeric Laporte switch from France to Spain approved by Fifa
Zoe Abu-Baidoo declined our invitation – National Security defends ‘Rambo-style’ invasion at Citi FM premises
We should have scored seven against Dwarfs – Mariano Barreto
Assin North MP’s case: Cape Coast High Court dismisses allegation of bias against presiding judge
I feared for my life so I lied about being an Ewe – Caleb Kudah
Man, 25, burns neighbour’s apartment after an argument
Remittances to Ghana shoots up to $3.6bn in 2020
Enimil Ashon: #Fix our values; everything else will get fixed
Davido set to host his debut Twitter Space
Israel intensifies attacks in Gaza as conflict enters fifth day
Occupy Ghana calls for independent body of inquiry to investigate Caleb Kudah’s assault allegations
Nigerian army denies Boko Haram Eid donation reports
Caleb Kudah didn’t breach Code of Ethics – GJA General Secretary
2 jailed 26 years over attempted robbery