The Black Stars have arrived in Cape Coast for Saturday’s FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 qualifier against Zimbabwe.
The team departed Accra around 9:30am and arrived in the Central Regional Capital at midday.
Coach Milovan Rajevac’s team will train at the Cape Coast stadium at 4pm.
Ghana are seeking to get back to winning ways following the one nil loss to South Africa in the second Group G game. The Black Stars who began the World Cup qualifying campaign with a 1-0 win over Ethiopia on match day one, sit second in Group G with three points after two round of matches.
Ghana is scheduled to play the Warriors of Zimbabwe in a double header with the 1st leg set for the Cape Coast stadium on Saturday, October 9, 2021.
- Christian Atsu: Hatayspor official says there was mistaken identity, player still not found
- Turkey Earthquakes: Christian Atsu can’t be located 24 hours after rescue – Family
- GES, Education Ministry to release academic calendar for SHS
- 32-year-old nurse commits suicide in Kpasera, Savannah Region
- Death of Gospel musician’s brother: Pathologist cites asphyxiation, obstruction of airway by foreign body as cause of death
- Haruna Iddrisu did not sell out NDC to us – Kyei-Mensah-Bonsu
- DDEP: Government grants 3-day administrative window for bondholders to complete processes
- ‘The Lord is your shepherd, you shall not want’ – Bagbin prays for Haruna Iddrisu and co
- Government forcing banks to coerce customers to accept DDEP – Senyo Hosi
- We need reduction in appointees, not reshuffle – Dr Amoako Baah tells Akufo-Addo
- Group prevails on Energy Commission to lift ban on importation of used electrical appliances
- Death of gospel musician’s brother: Is weed okro for one to swallow eight easily? – Family quizzes
- Tema Motorway is gone; apply common sense when driving – Expert tells drivers
- UGBS launch innovation and incubation hub to support start-ups
- DDEP: We are testing Ofori-Atta’s Christianity – Individual bondholders on call for exemption
- Debt Exchange: Over GH¢31bn of bonds to be restructured will mature this year
- Some Ghanaian artistes are egoistic and shortsighted – Jay Foley
- NPA to drag 47 OMCs to court for non-payment of PDM collected
- Ashanti Regional NDC leadership hands over Suame Youth Organiser to Police
- We are still opposed to C.I which makes Ghana Card only source document for voters’ registration – Minority
- Ministerial appointments do not cost as much as people think – Dr. Adomako Kissi
- Visiting green spaces 3-4 times weekly may lower your need for meds, according to new study
- Use legal means to challenge imposition of back-tax – GRA to multinational companies
- We’re encouraging Ghana’s government to push education in creative arts – Idris Elba
- Poultry sector receives major boost as two companies team up to produce locally