Curiosity, they say, kills the cat.
Out of insecurity and distrust, some ladies are pushed to the edge.
They sometimes go to the extent of snooping on their partners’ phones just to quench their inquisitiveness.
Well, for some men, this act is enough to make a relationship frosty.
One such person is Poxieble, who represents Skinny on Joy Prime’s BMPS (Bald, Muscled, Potbellied, and Skinny) all-male panel talk show.
According to him, he can tolerate a number of things, but not for his girlfriend to invade his privacy.
“Sometimes, you’ve got to let the woman know that the thing she’s doing is stupidity. Example: Just pick up my phone and be going through. Some petty things happen in relationships and even marriages. Going through my phone and wanting to see…that one, I won’t be vulnerable to that. That particular one, I won’t accept, and that can even end our relationship,” he said.
His comments come in line with their discussion as to whether “being vulnerable to your partner is a sign of weakness.”
Even though he admits to having fallen vulnerable sometimes in a relationship, that does not make him a feeble person; rather, it is a sign of maturity.
Skinny is of the opinion that it is never right for a fiancée to go through her partner’s phone without their knowledge.
He admonished men who were not comfortable with the behaviour never to let it slide.
He also added that one needs to talk to the partner about how he feels because relationships are based on trust.
BMPS is hosted by Kofi Hayford, who doubles as ‘Potbellied’ on the show.
His other counterparts are Nanye Kofi, who represents ‘Bald’, and Oliver Rockson Prempeh, who portrays ‘Muscled’ while Samuel Nana Yaw Berima-Poxieble is ‘Skinny’ on the show.
The BMPS Show is brought to you by the kind courtesy of Jameson Irish Whiskey.
- Mohammed Kudus not eligible to play at 2023 U-23 AFCON
- Fuel prices to fall between 2% and 9% from April 1
- MP dies after hit-and-run motorcycle crash
- Social media reacts to Bagbin’s rant on Kamala Harris and Akufo-Addo’s LGBTQ+ comments
- The stories of slavery must be told – US Vice President after visiting Cape Coast Castle
- Ernest Kobeah pulls out of NDC flagbearership race
- Parliament decriminalises attempted suicide
- Ghanaian achieves outstanding results in global Finance and Accounting exam
- Take care of yourself, you would be replaced when you die – Speaker to MPs
- #NanaAt79 trends as Ghanaians celebrate Akufo-Addo on his birthday
- Leila Djansi’s mentee in UNESCO/Netflix project releases movie
- Nana Ansah Kwao IV apologises to Ghanaian youth
- Kelvyn Boy endorses Joy Prime’s Cues & Lyrics music reality show
- Playback: PM Express discuss whether US is interfering in the passage of anti-LGBTQI bill
- No individual can take credit for NPP government projects – Kpando MCE
- Akan chiefs wield authority, not power – Ansah Kwao IV
- My lost hand became my motivation – First youngest Ghanaian Pure Math Professor
- And LPG flames its furnaces; the most potent third force?
- Education Ministry assures to fix all SHS infrastructural challenges
- I’ll be retiring from stand-up comedy in 5 years – Basketmouth
- Criminalising attempted suicide does more harm to society than good – Bernard Ahiafor
- Here is why Ghana’s plan to push ‘pedal power’ appears doomed to failure
- Ghanaian youth entering into entrepreneurial roles commendable – CARDIFF ANALYTICA CEO
- MTN Ghana cut digital sod for ICT hub construction
- Parliament’s Education Committee to investigate UG’s refusal to reinstate Commonwealth Hall residents