Ghana’s new premium iptv service provider, Ziptv® has partnered with MTN Ghana to take the consumption of content in Ghana to greater heights.
Ziptv’s premium channels and On Demand videos will give television lovers access to stream thousands of movies and TV shows from world class local and foreign channels.
The Ziptv® application is free to download and can be accessed on multiple platforms such as phones, tablets, online at www.myziptv.com and on TV through an IP set-top-box.
According to Mr. Ernest Obeng Yarfi, General Manager for Broad Band Home Ltd (BBH): “The service library allows MTN subscribers to enjoy live exclusive programs, award-winning series, and first run movies. Subscription is easy and the packages are as low as Ghs1”.
This partnership firmly puts Ziptv® and MTN as strategic leaders in the modern Ghanaian way of life.
Ziptv® is a subsidiary of BBH, along with other brands like Ziptel® and Zipnet®.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Cedi depreciation: Too late for political jabs - Information Minister tells Minority
- COCOBOD signs $300m loan to refinance bills, finance programs
- Google regrets cedi-dollar exchange rate glitch - Finance Ministry
- Women farmers urged to explore other sources of income
- Go beyond just recapitalizing insurance sector – Robert Dzato to NIC
- Ghana to end tomato imports, cut rice imports by 50% in 2019
- Suzuki, Toyota and CFAO announce joint venture to produce cars in Ghana
- NPA to commence regulation of bitumen
- Inlaks, Moven Enterprise partner to provide innovative financial solutions
- Gov't commended for launch of procurement Ethics and Standards Committee
- Cedi depreciation: Akufo-Addo blames taste for imported goods
- AirtelTigo offers industry’s first: data that doesn’t expire
- Govt secures record bids for its Eurobond
- Turkish gov’t to scale up investment to $1b with special interest in Agric, Tourism
- Vodafone Ghana launches 4G services