Ghana’s new premium iptv service provider, Ziptv® has partnered with MTN Ghana to take the consumption of content in Ghana to greater heights.
Ziptv’s premium channels and On Demand videos will give television lovers access to stream thousands of movies and TV shows from world class local and foreign channels.
The Ziptv® application is free to download and can be accessed on multiple platforms such as phones, tablets, online at www.myziptv.com and on TV through an IP set-top-box.
According to Mr. Ernest Obeng Yarfi, General Manager for Broad Band Home Ltd (BBH): “The service library allows MTN subscribers to enjoy live exclusive programs, award-winning series, and first run movies. Subscription is easy and the packages are as low as Ghs1”.
This partnership firmly puts Ziptv® and MTN as strategic leaders in the modern Ghanaian way of life.
Ziptv® is a subsidiary of BBH, along with other brands like Ziptel® and Zipnet®.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Lawrence Agyinsem elected president of Global Network of Export-Import banks
- Impact Investing Ghana launches to catalyze investment for development
- Gov't to deploy 55 mini-grids to communities next year
- BoG to announce new capital requirement for MoMo operators
- GES-SIC Life launch insurance policy for teachers
- Western North: Cocoa farmers, landowners meet over controversial lease pact
- Police pick up GUTA executives over trade fracas with foreigners
- US billionaires' group calls for wealth tax
- Vodafone’s unveils new offer that allows you to share data in the family
- Zimbabwe ends decade of dollarisation in new currency reform
- China: Africa projects should be sustainable, denounces criticism
- Foreign MoMo operators must have 30% local participation to secure license – BoG
- Special Prosecutor, CHRAJ to assist PIAC to fight misuse of petroleum funds
- KPMG appoints new Senior Partner
- Gov’t gives boost to livestock industry with 'Rearing for Food and Jobs' programme