Ghana’s new premium iptv service provider, Ziptv® has partnered with MTN Ghana to take the consumption of content in Ghana to greater heights.
Ziptv’s premium channels and On Demand videos will give television lovers access to stream thousands of movies and TV shows from world class local and foreign channels.
The Ziptv® application is free to download and can be accessed on multiple platforms such as phones, tablets, online at www.myziptv.com and on TV through an IP set-top-box.
According to Mr. Ernest Obeng Yarfi, General Manager for Broad Band Home Ltd (BBH): “The service library allows MTN subscribers to enjoy live exclusive programs, award-winning series, and first run movies. Subscription is easy and the packages are as low as Ghs1”.
This partnership firmly puts Ziptv® and MTN as strategic leaders in the modern Ghanaian way of life.
Ziptv® is a subsidiary of BBH, along with other brands like Ziptel® and Zipnet®.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- MASLOC boss grabs multiple awards
- Mobile Network Operators challenge NCA fine
- The greed factor in investment decisions
- Societe Generale sells South African unit to ABSA
- NPA denies allegations of ‘reckless victimisation’ of local LPG operators
- Mobile telephony: State-operator relations - A land to clear
- Bill Gates: The best investment I’ve ever made
- Mining leases without ratification: ‘Prosecute’ past ministers – Dr Manteaw
- Vodafone tops nominations for IPR's 7th National Communication & PR Awards
- Key African Central Banks to hold rates on CPI, oil prices
- China's growth set to slow to 6.3% in 2019
- GRA to introduce new measure to control transit trading
- Moody’s lauds banking sector reforms
- Tullow targets drilling, completion of works on new wells in this year
- Ghanaian-Lebanese appointed CEO of MTN Afghanistan