The Cola-Cola Bottling Company grabbed the 'Bottling Company of the Year' and 'Beverage Manufacturing Company of the Year' award for the very first time at the Ghana Manufacturing Awards held in Accra.
The Ghana Manufacturing Awards which aims at bringing together key players from across a wide variety of domains from the manufacturing industry.
It also has the objective of rewarding outstanding achievements from local and international companies, institutions and individuals that have proved to play a defining role in moving this increasingly powerful industry.
After going through a complex assessment process in which an independent advisory board processed and analyzed the information submitted by the various participating nominees.
The Coca-Cola Bottling Company of Ghana emerged the ‘Bottling Company of the Year’ and ‘Beverage Company of the Year’ in the non-alcoholic coverage.
The company was awarded for achieving sustainable growth and becoming the best beverage company in Ghana and one of Africa’s leading Coca-Cola system.
“It is a great honor for us to receive these prestigious recognitions for our work. These awards are the proof that our hard work has made a real impact.
"We will keep working harder than ever so as to achieve new milestones,” said Felix Gomis, Managing Director of The Coca-Cola Bottling Company of Ghana, when he collected the awards.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Frimps Oil denies 'cheating' customers
- Leveraging technology for improved living – Jumia shows the way
- AfDB showcases impact of Korean drone technology on agricultural productivity
- Firmus Advisory holds stakeholder engagement for regulatory agencies
- VIDEO: Savings and Loans sector cleanup: To panic or not to panic
- We’re still in business – ECG boss
- Disease lowers Ghanaian cocoa output, processors must import – Sources
- Gov’t commits to funding environment-friendly houses
- No foreign participation in Ghana's ESLA bond - BoG
- Huawei Ghana allays fears about brand future: unveils new Y9 Prime 2019
- Agric ministry triggers interventions to contain reemerging Fall Army Worms
- MTN urges young entrepreneurs to embrace digital marketing
- Trade Minister urges European businesses to establish presence in Ghana
- Dubai Chamber to host 5th Global Business Forum on Africa
- Africa sees increase in foreign investment, bucking global trend