Lead electronics distributor, Electroland has officially opened a new premium branch on the Spintex road in Accra.
According to the National Sales Manager for Electroland Ghana, Vincent Azan-Gbiok, this is part of the company’s expansion drive to bring premium quality goods closer to its customers across the capital.
“The items on display are all premium just for our customers. But above all this, we will be emphasizing on the shopping experience to ensure that our customers get the best satisfaction when they come here.”
Marketing Supervisor, Adiza Ibrahim Sadiq also added that “Investing in this classy edifice is also a tribute to our cherished and loyal customers, who have contributed immensely to the growth of Electroland”.
Electroland Ghana is the official distributor of Samsung, Midea and Nasco brands of electronics nationwide.
The company currently has about 15 direct branded and 10 franchised showrooms across the country with its latest premium outlet located on the Spintex road.
Telesol launches 4G internet service; set to bridge digital gap
Managing Director of Telesol, a 4G-internet service provider said the company is set to adopt new technologies to widen the current digital divide between Africa and the rest of the world beginning from Ghana.
Mr Azan-Gbiok added that customers can expect some great deals ahead of the holidays. “We started our promotions in October but we have decided to add more so customers who buy items can get up to two gifts on their purchases”.
The premium showroom by Electroland hopes to cater for customers along the Spintex road and its environs.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Airline profits set to grow in 2019
- China to 'cut US car tariff to 15%'
- NIC task force swoops commercial buildings without insurance; arrests 6
- Group praises Energy Bank, First Atlantic Bank merger talks
- Nestle Ghana is “Overall Best Industrial Company of the Year”
- UNDP launches mobile App for cocoa tree registration
- Africa's biggest fund manager to be probed on Steinhoff
- First Atlantic Bank formally notifies BoG of merger plans with Energy Bank
- GSE bleeds over bank closures; fails GH¢4.7bn capital test
- Imperatives before the marriage dubbed merger & acquisition
- Ghana set to commence flights to Seychelles
- After ugly year, biggest Africa stock market may rally
- Amewu-led Ameri deal “better” – ACEP lauds
- TIN registration picking up; ‘Over 2m registered’ - GRA
- Telesol launches 4G internet service; set to bridge digital gap