Lead electronics distributor, Electroland has officially opened a new premium branch on the Spintex road in Accra.
According to the National Sales Manager for Electroland Ghana, Vincent Azan-Gbiok, this is part of the company’s expansion drive to bring premium quality goods closer to its customers across the capital.
“The items on display are all premium just for our customers. But above all this, we will be emphasizing on the shopping experience to ensure that our customers get the best satisfaction when they come here.”
Marketing Supervisor, Adiza Ibrahim Sadiq also added that “Investing in this classy edifice is also a tribute to our cherished and loyal customers, who have contributed immensely to the growth of Electroland”.
Electroland Ghana is the official distributor of Samsung, Midea and Nasco brands of electronics nationwide.
The company currently has about 15 direct branded and 10 franchised showrooms across the country with its latest premium outlet located on the Spintex road.
Mr Azan-Gbiok added that customers can expect some great deals ahead of the holidays. “We started our promotions in October but we have decided to add more so customers who buy items can get up to two gifts on their purchases”.
The premium showroom by Electroland hopes to cater for customers along the Spintex road and its environs.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Vodafone appoints first Ghanaian CEO
- Professional training of agents – GIC kick-starts process
- Eni Ghana launches the 'Clean Beach' project
- KIA Terminal 3 gets $30m oil money
- Honda to shut UK car plant in 2022 with the loss of 3,500 jobs
- Karpowership to ease gas evacuation challenges in Western region
- Second-hand vehicle, auto parts dealers push for review of ‘discriminatory’ up-front duty payment
- GNPC needs better corporate governance structure - CSOs demand
- EIU projects 11% Inflation due to weak cedi
- Ghana hosts African Risk Capacity Joint Board Meeting
- MTN Ghana collects 3500 pints of blood as part of CSR
- South Africa airline to be split into three - CEO
- MTN introduces ‘Science Set’ to boost science education
- PIAC raises red flag over $3.8m GNPC cash for Maritime boundary dispute
- Accra Brewery Ltd appoints new Country Director