Lead electronics distributor, Electroland has officially opened a new premium branch on the Spintex road in Accra.
According to the National Sales Manager for Electroland Ghana, Vincent Azan-Gbiok, this is part of the company’s expansion drive to bring premium quality goods closer to its customers across the capital.
“The items on display are all premium just for our customers. But above all this, we will be emphasizing on the shopping experience to ensure that our customers get the best satisfaction when they come here.”
Marketing Supervisor, Adiza Ibrahim Sadiq also added that “Investing in this classy edifice is also a tribute to our cherished and loyal customers, who have contributed immensely to the growth of Electroland”.
Electroland Ghana is the official distributor of Samsung, Midea and Nasco brands of electronics nationwide.
The company currently has about 15 direct branded and 10 franchised showrooms across the country with its latest premium outlet located on the Spintex road.
Mr Azan-Gbiok added that customers can expect some great deals ahead of the holidays. “We started our promotions in October but we have decided to add more so customers who buy items can get up to two gifts on their purchases”.
The premium showroom by Electroland hopes to cater for customers along the Spintex road and its environs.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Ghana misses top 10 African destinations to visit in 2018
- Accra to host expanded China Trade Week event from June 19 - 21
- Former GNPC Boss, Theophilus Ahwireng named MD of MODEC
- Economy at the mercy of foreign investors, importers – BoG Governor
- Economist urges BoG to regulate ‘black market’ to ensure exchange rate is sustained
- West Africa’s mobile economy to reach $70bn by 2023 – report
- BoG constrained in fight against cedi depreciation – Asiedu-Mante
- NPA considers use of tech to fight petroleum fraud
- Huawei first-quarter revenue grows 39% to $27bn
- Navigating Sub-Saharan Africa’s recovery amid greater uncertainty
- Oil hits 2019 high on U.S. plan to tighten squeeze on Iran
- Upper West: 1,022 bags of maize harvested under PFJs
- Gov’t, Labour agree to build consensus on dev’t issues
- Ofori-Atta steers World Bank/IMF Development Committee on global dev't issues
- Airports Company considers reserving Terminal 2 for home-based carrier