Vodafone Ghana has launched “Customer Service Week,” a week-long-activity that is annually observed during the first week of October.
The telecoms company has lined up a series of activities to appreciate its customers, recognise deserving customer-facing employees, and share customer experience excellence with other stakeholders at the Customer Care Forum scheduled for Friday, October 5, 2018.
Themed: ‘Becoming a nationally loved and trusted brand through Digi CARE’, Vodafone began the week with employee engagement activities to drive awareness about Customer Experience week and the need for every employee to live the Vodafone CARE values of connectivity, excellent value, loyalty rewards and easy access.
Vodafone’s management team led by the CEO, Yolanda Cuba will later visit selected loyal customers at their homes and places of work with gifts throughout the week.
Vodafone’s CEO will also engage customers online in a live chat session during the week using the handle @askyolanda. Employees of the company will also embark on market storm activities and spend a day at the call centre to answer and address customer queries.
Commenting on the Week-long celebration, Patricia Obo-Nai, Fixed Business and Customer Operations Director at Vodafone Ghana, said the celebration of this year's Customer Service Week would provide another opportunity for Vodafone to exhibit leadership in customer care in the telecommunications industry through well-organized and professional customer delivery.
The Fixed Business Director noted, “Vodafone as a global brand and network operator in Ghana’s telecom industry has over the years appreciated customers for doing business with us and giving us feedback to render unmatched experience.”
There will also be a Customer Care Awards ceremony during which outstanding customer care Staff who have demonstrated the highest level of service to customers with professionalism, would be acknowledged.
To climax the celebration would be a CXX Summit, where Vodafone will be the headline sponsors.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Eurobond pricing expected on Tuesday as Ofori-Atta ends London Roadshow
- Tony Elumelu Foundation to announce selected entrepreneurs for 2019 programme
- RE: Telcos asked to stop sale of sim cards on the streets
- MTN Ghana enhances data experience for customers with 4G+ service
- Nothing in life happens by chance – MTN boss tells youth
- Ghana benefiting from hedged gold prices
- Cedi records marginal appreciation against dollar after weeks of sustained depreciation
- Huawei defies global troubles with accelerating sales growth
- Gov’t urged to introduce legislation to regulate social enterprising
- Christian businessmen can stick to Godly principles and still be successful – T.D Jakes
- Telcos asked to stop sale of sim cards on the streets
- 1D1F: Petersfield & Rey, CASA de Ropa start production
- Cabinet approves Downstream Petroleum Policy
- Gov’t receives €40m grant to promote investments, job creation
- Dutch businesses explore investment opportunities in Ghana’s horticulture sector