Vodafone Ghana has launched “Customer Service Week,” a week-long-activity that is annually observed during the first week of October.
The telecoms company has lined up a series of activities to appreciate its customers, recognise deserving customer-facing employees, and share customer experience excellence with other stakeholders at the Customer Care Forum scheduled for Friday, October 5, 2018.
Themed: ‘Becoming a nationally loved and trusted brand through Digi CARE’, Vodafone began the week with employee engagement activities to drive awareness about Customer Experience week and the need for every employee to live the Vodafone CARE values of connectivity, excellent value, loyalty rewards and easy access.
Vodafone’s management team led by the CEO, Yolanda Cuba will later visit selected loyal customers at their homes and places of work with gifts throughout the week.
Vodafone’s CEO will also engage customers online in a live chat session during the week using the handle @askyolanda. Employees of the company will also embark on market storm activities and spend a day at the call centre to answer and address customer queries.
Commenting on the Week-long celebration, Patricia Obo-Nai, Fixed Business and Customer Operations Director at Vodafone Ghana, said the celebration of this year's Customer Service Week would provide another opportunity for Vodafone to exhibit leadership in customer care in the telecommunications industry through well-organized and professional customer delivery.
The Fixed Business Director noted, “Vodafone as a global brand and network operator in Ghana’s telecom industry has over the years appreciated customers for doing business with us and giving us feedback to render unmatched experience.”
There will also be a Customer Care Awards ceremony during which outstanding customer care Staff who have demonstrated the highest level of service to customers with professionalism, would be acknowledged.
To climax the celebration would be a CXX Summit, where Vodafone will be the headline sponsors.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Mobile Network Operators challenge NCA fine
- The greed factor in investment decisions
- Societe Generale sells South African unit to ABSA
- NPA denies allegations of ‘reckless victimisation’ of local LPG operators
- Mobile telephony: State-operator relations - A land to clear
- Bill Gates: The best investment I’ve ever made
- Mining leases without ratification: ‘Prosecute’ past ministers – Dr Manteaw
- Vodafone tops nominations for IPR's 7th National Communication & PR Awards
- Key African Central Banks to hold rates on CPI, oil prices
- China's growth set to slow to 6.3% in 2019
- GRA to introduce new measure to control transit trading
- Moody’s lauds banking sector reforms
- Tullow targets drilling, completion of works on new wells in this year
- Ghanaian-Lebanese appointed CEO of MTN Afghanistan
- GUTA confident of possible reduction in import duties