A Ghanaian businesswoman, Roberta Annan, will be among other renowned speakers at the ChangeNow International Summit for Positive Impact in Paris this month.
The world’s largest positive impact conference comes off on September 28 and 29 this year.
Ms Annan is the Managing Partner of Roberta Annan Capital Partners (RACP), a specialized boutique investment company that specializes in energy infrastructure advisory and investments in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Alongside this company, Roberta founded and leads RAC a subsidiary of RACP, which focuses on advisory and business development.
A well-recognized consultant in her field, Ms Annan is the Senior Market Liaison for Fieldstone.
One highlight in her career saw Roberta form a partnership with LJ Partnership, a ‘Multi-Family’ office with $13 billion assets under its management.
The avid philanthropist who is passionate about women’s development opportunities across Africa, starting the African Fashion Fund (AFF) in 2014.
The Fund is an incubator to support talented designers from Africa.
AFF is in partnership with Parsons School of Design, the prestigious school of fashion design in the United States, which is a globally renowned institution at the forefront of design innovation.
Roberta’s work in fashion is extended to her role as the founder of the Frallain Group a leading promoter of African luxury brands and a provider of risk capital for these brands.
Under the high patronage of Mr. Emmanuel MACRON, President of the French Republic, the second edition of ChangeNOW will showcase 500 projects and speakers to an audience of 6000 participants from 80 countries.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Ecobank Ghana celebrates Day with $150,000 CSR project
- What Africa's central banks will discuss in the next 10 days
- Gold Fields West Africa pays $16m dividend to gov't
- Daniel McKorley wins Chamber Business Man of the Year award
- Central Bank not taking over Ideal Finance - Management clarifies
- Terkper refutes Ofori-Atta’s ‘hand-to-mouth’ description of economy
- Fuel prices at pumps projected to drop – IES
- We are ready for our factory -- La Mantse tells gov’t
- Review of 35% income tax was “great sacrifice” – Ofori-Atta
- TUC happy with review of 35% personal income tax
- Barclays partners Invest In Africa to increase credit facilities for SMEs
- GOIL reduces petrol, diesel prices beginning Friday
- Vodafone excites Broadband Customers with Christmas promo
- GT Bank meets BoG minimum capital requirement
- Turkish trade delegation to visit Ghana