A Ghanaian businesswoman, Roberta Annan, will be among other renowned speakers at the ChangeNow International Summit for Positive Impact in Paris this month.
The world’s largest positive impact conference comes off on September 28 and 29 this year.
Ms Annan is the Managing Partner of Roberta Annan Capital Partners (RACP), a specialized boutique investment company that specializes in energy infrastructure advisory and investments in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Alongside this company, Roberta founded and leads RAC a subsidiary of RACP, which focuses on advisory and business development.
A well-recognized consultant in her field, Ms Annan is the Senior Market Liaison for Fieldstone.
One highlight in her career saw Roberta form a partnership with LJ Partnership, a ‘Multi-Family’ office with $13 billion assets under its management.
The avid philanthropist who is passionate about women’s development opportunities across Africa, starting the African Fashion Fund (AFF) in 2014.
The Fund is an incubator to support talented designers from Africa.
AFF is in partnership with Parsons School of Design, the prestigious school of fashion design in the United States, which is a globally renowned institution at the forefront of design innovation.
Roberta’s work in fashion is extended to her role as the founder of the Frallain Group a leading promoter of African luxury brands and a provider of risk capital for these brands.
Under the high patronage of Mr. Emmanuel MACRON, President of the French Republic, the second edition of ChangeNOW will showcase 500 projects and speakers to an audience of 6000 participants from 80 countries.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Oracle executives meets Akufo-Addo
- VP Bawumia attends UK-Ghana Business Council meeting
- Gov't hints of tax exemptions adjustment
- 5 defendants demand documents from uniBank’s Receiver
- Standard Chartered launches full Digital Bank on mobile
- Cedi falls to record low as foreign investors shun Ghana bonds
- Zimbabwe launches new, discounted currency as banks reopen
- MTN Group appoints Oyebowale Akideinde Head OTT Music Services
- Key Soap rewards loyal consumers at Promo Baako Pe 2018 grand finale
- Nigeria hits oil majors with billions in back taxes
- South Africa's Eskom bailout could reach $10.79 billion
- Financial Stability Advisory Council a step in the right direction - Banking consultant
- VIDEO: SONA 2019 - What President Akufo-Addo said on the economy
- Allow us to advertise – Medical directors urge regulator
- Anglogold Ashanti supports small scale industries with maiden trade show in Obuasi