With customer service as a focal point of its business, Total Petroleum Ghana Limited, a leading oil marketing company in the country, embarked on its regular Top Service week to interact with customers and give them utmost service delivery.
During the week-long activity in March 2019, management and staff of Total Petroleum Ghana Limited visited selected service stations nationwide to serve customers along with their station attendants. Among other activities, customers enjoyed free under bonnet checks, tire pressure, windshield cleaning and maintenance tips for prolonged vehicle engine life and performance.
The Sales and Marketing Manager of the affiliate, Abdul-Rahim Siddique, who visited Abossey Okai 1 and Korle – Bu TOTAL Service Stations noted that the company had made available a comprehensive line of motorist services encompassing a full range of quality Total Lubricants, TOTAL EXCELLIUM fuel that helps motorists save money, and services like the Café Bonjour, Car Wash Center, and state- of- the- art Lube Bays to give comfort to the customer.
The company in its drive to offer an environmentally friendly environment keeps refurbishing its service stations to a modernized standard with a touch of innovation. For instance, solar kiosks were introduced at selected stations in Accra to offer secure phone charging and WIFI outlets for customers as they fuel up, pick a quick confectionary at the shop or even as they enjoy a convivial moment with friends and family at partner food corners like KFC, Sesnas, Calitos and so forth.
He added that “the customer service week is a unique moment for Total to take stock of the needs of customers and provide them with the desired service”
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Ivory Coast power exports fall 12% in 2018
- Receiver for defunct Beige Bank sues ex CEO
- Ghanaian, Nigerian traders agree to meet over retail impasse
- We welcome innovation in waste management, water safety – Cecilia Dapaah
- Ghana considers use of solar energy at airports
- US embassy launches Academy for Women Entrepreneurs program
- Bolt for Business launches in Ghana
- Over Gh¢600m oil cash unaccounted in 2017, 2018
- Over 1,000 CBG staff storm Accra streets with ‘unique products’
- Barclays Ghana to intensify finance to businesses as it transitions to Absa
- African nations join majority in opposing U.S. blockage at WTO
- Executive Vice President of Golden Star Resources Daniel Owiredu re-assigned
- GPHA management behind serialised protests against MPS deal?
- Trade restrictions close to record levels - WTO
- Esoko to offer data collection software, deployment solution to Liberia