Vice President Dr Mahamudu Bawumia has left Accra on Friday for London in the United Kingdom to participate in the UK-Ghana Business Council meetings.
While in the UK, Vice President Bawumia will also deliver a lecture at the Royal Institute of International Affairs, Chatham House.
It will be on the topic "Ghana's Inclusive Economic Future: Approaches to Achieving Transformative Growth."
Dr Bawumia will also meet with captains of industry including officials of the London Stock Exchange.
He will also hold discussions with senior British government officials on ways to boost UK-Ghana relations.
The Vice President Bawumia returns to Accra on Wednesday.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- ‘Don’t lose your identity’ - Vodafone CEO charges brands
- Barclays ‘Ultimate Account’ adjudged best in West Africa
- Investment 101: Tenets of successful investing
- Ghana had 7 days of import cover before requesting for IMF support – Rep
- CalBank to deploy about 2,000 agents for its agency banking
- Banking sector reform yielding positive results - Akufo-Addo
- 20 teams enter first-round of the Kosmos Innovation Centre 2019 Agritech Challenge
- Ghana Commodity Exchange integrates 20 Ghanaian farmer groups
- Ghana-IMF Relations: Time for regular health checks of the economy
- ExxonMobil, BP withdraw from bidding for Ghana's oil blocks
- GSE confirms the return of confidence on the local bourse
- Market uncertainty in 2018 had adverse impact on social investments made by banks
- MTN, Vodafone CEOs urges local firms to leverage new trends in technology
- Inlaks Ghana attends Temenos confab in Netherlands
- GhIPSS suggests use of Direct Debit to collect funds