Vice President Dr Mahamudu Bawumia has left Accra on Friday for London in the United Kingdom to participate in the UK-Ghana Business Council meetings.
While in the UK, Vice President Bawumia will also deliver a lecture at the Royal Institute of International Affairs, Chatham House.
It will be on the topic "Ghana's Inclusive Economic Future: Approaches to Achieving Transformative Growth."
Dr Bawumia will also meet with captains of industry including officials of the London Stock Exchange.
He will also hold discussions with senior British government officials on ways to boost UK-Ghana relations.
The Vice President Bawumia returns to Accra on Wednesday.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Ghana gets $185m from IMF after final review of fund programme
- Barclays collaborates with GCX to support farmers, traders on local bourse
- Cabinet approves automobile industrial policy
- IMF board passes Ghana on final review, bringing an end to the Fund’s program
- Grand finale of Ecobank Xpress Account Promo rewards 136 loyal customers
- Recent cedi depreciation 'nothing to do with fundamentals' - Economist
- Cedi depreciation: Too late for political jabs - Information Minister tells Minority
- COCOBOD signs $300m loan to refinance bills, finance programs
- Google regrets cedi-dollar exchange rate glitch - Finance Ministry
- Women farmers urged to explore other sources of income
- Go beyond just recapitalizing insurance sector – Robert Dzato to NIC
- Ghana to end tomato imports, cut rice imports by 50% in 2019
- Suzuki, Toyota and CFAO announce joint venture to produce cars in Ghana
- NPA to commence regulation of bitumen
- Inlaks, Moven Enterprise partner to provide innovative financial solutions