Accra Mall, the country’s first large-scale mall, is set to launch a new loyalty club to give families an enthralling shopping experience this Saturday.
Dubbed: ‘Family Club,’ it’s a free club aimed at giving parents and their children a number of fun activities to enjoy at the popular shopping destination.
The launch, which will take place at the Accra Mall Food Court at 11 am, will be a fun packed family fun day with free games and activities.
Families are also requested to register for the club to receive their membership card which will be unveiled at the launch.
The membership card allows families to receive a series of special offers and discounts, free gifts and the opportunity to take part in more events that will unfold at the shopping centre.
Marketing Manager of Accra Mall, Denise Asare said, “We are very elated to introduce ‘Family Club’ in Ghana to give families the opportunity to enjoy and spend more time at the mall as part of their day out experience with us.”
She noted that Family Club will also receive firsthand information on any promo or activities that would take place at the Mall.
“As part of the benefit of ‘Family Club’, families will have an opportunity to receive discounts and offers from some of our retailers, a free gift for children, a magazine and much more,” she said.
“As Ghana’s best shopping centre, we pride ourselves in providing the best shopping experiences for our patrons. We are always looking for opportunities to give our customers the very best hence the introduction of our Family Club”, she stressed.
To sign-up for the Family Club, she explained that a card can accommodate a family of two adults and up to six children. She added that it is open and free to all parents (grandparents, step-parents, guardians) with children under the age of 16.
Families can join the new family club by visiting Accra Mall’swebsite.
The Accra Mall, commissioned on July 4, 2008, is one of the most modern western style shopping centres in West Africa and the first large-scale mall in Ghana.
It is anchored by South African giants, Game and Shoprite and accommodates over 70-line shops, a radio station, a 5-hall cinema and 11 restaurants of which 30% are operated by Ghanaian retailers.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Accra to host expanded China Trade Week event from June 19 - 21
- Former GNPC Boss, Theophilus Ahwireng named MD of MODEC
- Economy at the mercy of foreign investors, importers – BoG Governor
- Economist urges BoG to regulate ‘black market’ to ensure exchange rate is sustained
- West Africa’s mobile economy to reach $70bn by 2023 – report
- BoG constrained in fight against cedi depreciation – Asiedu-Mante
- NPA considers use of tech to fight petroleum fraud
- Huawei first-quarter revenue grows 39% to $27bn
- Navigating Sub-Saharan Africa’s recovery amid greater uncertainty
- Oil hits 2019 high on U.S. plan to tighten squeeze on Iran
- Upper West: 1,022 bags of maize harvested under PFJs
- Gov’t, Labour agree to build consensus on dev’t issues
- Ofori-Atta steers World Bank/IMF Development Committee on global dev't issues
- Airports Company considers reserving Terminal 2 for home-based carrier
- Gov't working to reduce aviation fuel, other airline taxes