Accra Mall, the country’s first large-scale mall, is set to launch a new loyalty club to give families an enthralling shopping experience this Saturday.
Dubbed: ‘Family Club,’ it’s a free club aimed at giving parents and their children a number of fun activities to enjoy at the popular shopping destination.
The launch, which will take place at the Accra Mall Food Court at 11 am, will be a fun packed family fun day with free games and activities.
Families are also requested to register for the club to receive their membership card which will be unveiled at the launch.
The membership card allows families to receive a series of special offers and discounts, free gifts and the opportunity to take part in more events that will unfold at the shopping centre.
Marketing Manager of Accra Mall, Denise Asare said, “We are very elated to introduce ‘Family Club’ in Ghana to give families the opportunity to enjoy and spend more time at the mall as part of their day out experience with us.”
She noted that Family Club will also receive firsthand information on any promo or activities that would take place at the Mall.
“As part of the benefit of ‘Family Club’, families will have an opportunity to receive discounts and offers from some of our retailers, a free gift for children, a magazine and much more,” she said.
“As Ghana’s best shopping centre, we pride ourselves in providing the best shopping experiences for our patrons. We are always looking for opportunities to give our customers the very best hence the introduction of our Family Club”, she stressed.
To sign-up for the Family Club, she explained that a card can accommodate a family of two adults and up to six children. She added that it is open and free to all parents (grandparents, step-parents, guardians) with children under the age of 16.
Families can join the new family club by visiting Accra Mall’swebsite.
The Accra Mall, commissioned on July 4, 2008, is one of the most modern western style shopping centres in West Africa and the first large-scale mall in Ghana.
It is anchored by South African giants, Game and Shoprite and accommodates over 70-line shops, a radio station, a 5-hall cinema and 11 restaurants of which 30% are operated by Ghanaian retailers.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Flying ‘sky-high’: AfDB annual meetings end with consensus on integration
- Switzerland gives 3.2m Swiss francs to AfDB’s ‘Boost Africa’ E-Lab
- Vodafone strikes cashless payments deal with DStv
- Societe Generale launches 'Deposit and Win' promotion
- GNCCI worried over increasing number of failed financial institutions
- World’s population to hit 9.7 billion in 2050 – UN report
- AfDB urged to support members to improve revenue mobilization, debt management
- ‘Drowning in debt’ SABC on brink of collapse
- Emirates introduces eco-friendly paper straws
- Upper Manya Kro rural bank records 20% growth
- AngloGold Ashanti targets 273,000 oz gold production in 2019
- U.S ban on Huawei to wipe $30 billion off revenue
- Develop Ghanaian billionaires - Kufuor urges Minerals Commission Board
- African phone firm confirms £3.6bn London IPO
- Nestle targets developing 100% recyclable package