Ghanaian Champions Hasaacas Ladies have been paired with Wadi Degla of Egypt, AS Mande of Mali and Malabo Kings FC of Equatorial Guinea in Group A of the maiden CAF TotalEnergies Africa Women’s Champions League.
The Sekondi-based club entered into the competition as winners of WAFU Zone B following a 3-1 win against Nigerian club River Angels in the final to win the tournament.
Hasaacas Ladies will begin their campaign against Malabo Kings of Equatorial Guinea before taking on AS Mande and Wadi Degla.
In Group B, runners up in the WAFU Zone B River Angels from Nigeria will face Vihiga Queens FC of Kenya, Mamelodi Sundowns of South Africa and ASFAR Club of Morocco.
- Beware of Kabuki dance to reverse irreversible rejection of 2022 budget – Amidu
- Martin Amidu: The arrogance and impunity of power – Parliamentary rejection of 2022 Budget statement
- Majority and Minority meet separately ahead of ‘fresh discussions’ on 2022 budget
- Didier Drogba hosts tonight’s Ballon d’Or event
- ‘A job is much more than an income, it is a key to dignity, self-reliance and empowerment’ – Duffuor
- Akufo-Addo is running ‘democratic-autocratic’ government – Amidu
- Police officer remanded for allegedly harassing a lady
- Ghana is not a secular state – Sam George
- Bagbin travelled to Dubai with a skeletal staff – Speaker’s counsel
- 2022 budget: Speaker’s decision is proper but can be challenged – Inusah Fuseini
Barbados becomes a republic and parts ways with the Queen
Vestergaard and Noguchi Memorial Institute celebrate 10 years of partnership in malaria fight
Oxford Business Group and African Economic Zones Organisation launch landmark analysis
Covid-19: Omicron variant in Netherlands earlier than thought
New book to improve diaspora investment in Ghana outdoored
Rest Assured with Bancassurance from Standard Chartered
Italian Trade Agency and Embassy in Accra celebrate Italian cuisine and wine in Accra
There’ll be serious consequences if budget is not approved – Stephen Amoah
Women’s Super Cup: Soccer Intellectuals’ Abalansa allegedly attacks referee in game against Prisons Ladies
New York Mayor-Elect Eric Adams heads to Ghana for long-planned trip
‘2022 Budget will be approved; action to start in 45 minutes’ – K. T. Hammond
‘JS Saoura are bound to lose a home game’ – Samuel Boadu
Contributions of women to good governance ideal for democracy and economic growth – Diana Oppong Mensah
Meet Prof Elsie Effah Kaufmann’s adorable children
Soccer Intellectuals’ Abalansa denies attacking referee