The Management of the Cape Coast Technical University (CCTU) has asked the Police to expedite its investigations into the gruesome killing of a level 300 marketing student of the school.
The victim, 24-year-old Nana Ama Clark, was found dead in a pool of blood at OLA, a suburb of Cape Coast, around 9:00pm, last Friday, May 13.
The authorities of the institution have expressed their sadness about the news.
“Management of the University calls on the Ghana Police Service to expedite action on its investigation and bring the perpetrators of this gruesome murder to face the full rigours of the law”, the school said in a statement.
Meanwhile, the Management of the University has assured of the safety of the students.
“In the meantime, Management wishes to assure students, parents, guardians, and the public that security at the University remains strong.”
It also extended its condolences to the family, friends, and loved ones of the school.
“On behalf of the University, Management wishes to extend its deepest and heartfelt condolences to her family, friends, and loved ones.”
Her lifeless body was found in a pool of blood with her private part missing.
Meanwhile, the boyfriend of the victim has been arrested and remanded in Police custody.
The suspect, Ato Bronk Taylor, was remanded by a Cape Coast Circuit Court on Monday, May 16.
He will reappear on May 31, 2022, at the Cape Coast District Court B.
- Jackie Appiah trends on Twitter as video of posh Trassaco mansion pops up
- Drama as Nigerian lawyer dresses as native doctor to Supreme Court
- Social media users troll Shatta Wale over Jackie Appiah’s mansion
- Scores injured in accident on Accra-Kumasi highway
- National Cathedral: Lies are being told to cause disaffection – John Kumah
- Finance Minister accounted for less than 50% of Covid-19 expenditure – Dr. Asiedu
- 18 dead in mass break-in to Spanish enclave
- Tonto Dikeh nominated as running mate to Rivers State governorship candidate
- Empress Gifty’s grandmother passes on
- Playback: Newsfile discusses accountability surrounding National Cathedral, Covid-19 expenditure
Fire guts 10-bedroom house at Dwase-Praso
2022 MTN FA Cup final: the five key players to watch
Take steps to prevent torture during operations – CHRAJ to Security Agencies
Tonto Dikeh nominated as running mate to Rivers State governorship candidate
Make youth development in peace a priority – UN Peace Ambassador to African leaders
Social media users troll Shatta Wale over Jackie Appiah’s mansion
Scores injured in accident on Accra-Kumasi highway
National Cathedral: Board of Trustees must also be blamed for infractions – Antwi-Bosiako
Over 1000 Nigeriens repatriated – Gender Ministry
Finance Minister accounted for less than 50% of Covid-19 expenditure – Dr. Asiedu
All issues raised about National Cathedral will be addressed – Dr John Kumah
National Cathedral: Lies are being told to cause disaffection – John Kumah
Suspects held over Nigeria church massacre
Uncle Ebo’s ‘I slept with your wife’ shows today at the National Theatre
National Cathedral: Let us explore $50m cost option – Martin Kpebu