A member of the National Democratic Congress’ (NDC) Executive Committee, Wonder Kutor says the recent shake-up in the party’s parliamentary front only proves their democratic prowess.
Mr Kutor stressed that the development will not affect the party in any way.
Speaking on Prime Morning, he shared that the level of tolerance shown in the NDC party in these past few days is unmatched.
He was comparing the opposition party, the New Patriotic Party (NPP) who he says are intolerant and unaccommodating of divergent views.
Wonder Kutor also commended the manner in which various constituencies reacted to the news despite some dissatisfaction.
“That is democracy,” he said on Prime Morning, Friday.
Wonder continued that, the NPP should not be glad about the current situation happening in the opponent’s camp because that does not guarantee their victory in the 2024 Election.
The NDC is currently seeing experiencing some turmoil after the reshuffling of the Minority leadership.
The party’s executives said that this action is for a good cause yet some party members are finding it hard to accept this change.
- Yul Edochie and wife May lose first son
- Parliamentary committee recommends passage of controversial Anti-LGBTQ bill
- Political appointees at Presidency increases to 361
- Power outages imminent as Ghana Gas shuts down Atuabo gas processing plant from April 1
- ECG releases load shedding timetable for March 30 to April 7
- TikToker Ahuofe ‘Ghana Tupac’ dead
- Davido confirms he’s married to Chioma
- Ambulance case: Court orders Ato Forson to open defence
- Chief of Mujipe shot dead, son in critical condition
- Desist from gifting out cedi bouquets, hampers; it is illegal – BoG warns
- Protect KNUST brand for sustainable growth – KNUST VC urges alumni
- Cash-and-carry’ identified as cause of inappropriate antibiotics use in rural communities – KHRC research
- Pete Edochie reacts to death of grandson
- Bawumia launches GRA’s E-Tax Compliance Certificate to facilitate revenue mobilisation
- Photos: Adom FM and Adom TV climax Ghana Month celebration with Durbar
- We were told he’s busy – National Film Authority reacts to Spike Lee’s comments
- New James Bond story ‘On His Majesty’s Secret Service’ commissioned to celebrate King Charles’ coronation
- Where’s the so-called excess capacity? – John Jinapor quizzes government over load shedding timetable
- Gwyneth Paltrow awarded $1 and cleared of fault over ski crash
- We will resume picketing if government fails to honour payment in 2-weeks – Pensioner bondholders
- Anny Osabutey: At what point do we call ourselves a sovereign nation?
- Absa Group announces net zero targets as part of Broader Sustainability/Sustainable Finance Goals
- Adom FM climaxes Ghana Month celebrations with splendid cultural durbar
- Yaw Nsarkoh: Avoiding the new marketing myopia – returning marketing to its noble roots
- Gold Mafia: Zimbabwe’s implicated preacher orders attack on anyone accuses him of smuggling