The Office of the Head of Local Government Service (OHLGS) has denied claims of any new recruitments in the country.
Their statement is in response to a widely circulated advertisement on social media purporting that the Service was embarking on a nationwide recruitment exercise.
According to the OHLGS, the said publication on social media is false and should be treated with the contempt it deserves.
“The Service wishes to inform the general public that, it is not the author of the said recruitment advert and neither has it contracted any institution or individual to do so on its behalf. The Service, therefore, urges all to disregard the said advert and treat it as a scam,” the Service said in a statement sighted by MyJoyOnline.
The Service advised that any such opportunities that will come in the future will be announced via the official government channels.
“The Service further wishes to assure the general public that when such opportunities turn up in future, due processes and procedures will be followed and the general public will be informed accordingly through appropriate channels,” they said.
- I feared for my life so I lied about being an Ewe – Caleb Kudah
- Citi FM journalist gained access to National Security premises under false pretences – Chief Director
- Affail Monney apologises for alleging Caleb Kudah breached Code of Ethics
- Information Minister visits Citi FM over alleged assault on 2 of its journalists
- Dzata Cement denies claims of selling product at ¢30 per bag
- GPL wrap: Kotoko extend gap at top after Olympics surrender lead
- Ordering loophole allows students to eat for free at KFC for six months
- Zoe Abu-Baidoo declined our invitation – National Security defends ‘Rambo-style’ invasion of Citi FM premises
- Assin North MP’s case: Cape Coast High Court dismisses allegation of bias against presiding judge
- Caleb Kudah didn’t breach Code of Ethics – GJA General Secretary
Accounts of how some people are treated by National Security shocking – Samson Lardi
Stop showing local feature films on TV – Filmmakers told
NCCE sensitizes security services on constitutional obligations
Kwabre East MP commends Muslim for peaceful co-existence
Evangelist slapped with ¢100K fine, 25 white fowls, eggs over comments against Nungua Traditional Council
Mere apology cannot save GJA President this time around – ASEPA
Lack of external support hinders progress of ODF interventions in Ashanti Region
Woman attacked by wild antelope succumbs to death
Kojo Adaah: Is the Ghanaian politician under siege?
Complaints by aggrieved KATH staff have been resolved – Head of Surgery Directorate
Be firm in your stance to settle Dixcove dispute – Chieftaincy Minister urges Ahanta King
Ban use of mercury in small-scale mining – Asantehene
Citi FM petitions National Media Commission over assault on journalists
Millennial Street podcast takes on #FixTheCountry protests
I’ll deal with persons engaged in rosewood felling – Upper West Regional Minister