The Electricity Company of Ghana (ECG) has announced that it will carry out planned maintenance work to improve service delivery in some areas of the Greater Accra Region (GAR).
The power distributor in a notice sighted by myjoyonline.com stated that the maintenance work is scheduled to take place on Wednesday, July 13, 2022 from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
According to ECG, areas to be affected as a result of the exercise are: Old Ashongman, Abloradjei, Akpoman, French School, NVTI, Adenta New site, P&T.
Others include; Pantang Boula, Abokobi, Boiman, Seseme, Greda Estate, Guest Inn, Anglican, Demo, Gbawe, Oblogo, Adoagyiri, Broadcasting Kasoa Rd., Ajasco, Mile 7, and Tantra hills.
“ECG regrets the inconvenience that will arise out of this exercise,” the power distributor added.
- Government to face difficult refinancing options in repaying maturing T-Bills – Report
- Apart from some senior players, no one is guaranteed a place – Andre Ayew on Ghana’s World Cup squad
- We won’t recognise Ghanaian doctors trained in war-hit Ukraine – Medical and Dental Council
- Ghana’s programme will focus heavily on debt sustainability – IMF
- Government currently has zero equity interest in AngloGold Ashanti – Sam Jonah
- Smugglers Paradise: GRA to investigate how custom officials aided in oil smuggling
- We must build on second half performance against Brazil – Inaki Williams
- Nico Williams comments on Inaki’s decision to play for Ghana
- I will choose Mahama over Akufo-Addo – Kumchacha
- ‘Nicaragua won’t be as tough as Brazil’ – Otto Addo
- Ghana bags $731m from oil production in half-year 2022, but PIAC worried over GNPC missing cash
- IMF, World Bank urged to channel support into industrialising economy
- Joana Addey: Yes, condom use is the solution
- My ‘Gift of God’ album is not centred around Ghanaian music lovers only – Shatta Wale
- Hawa Koomson opens Kasoa Championship
- Government re-affirms position to leave no one digitally behind
- Otto Addo hints at mass changes for Nicaragua friendly
- Ghana re-affirms position to leave no one digitally behind – Communications Minister
- Samuel Boadu leaves Hearts of Oak by mutual termination
- YEA organises retreat to strategise for 2023 working year
- Energy Minister promotes Ghana’s offshore oil blocks to investors in USA
- Too early to speculate on debt restructuring – IMF
- Microsoft strengthens partnership with AfDB to fast-track youth entrepreneurship in Africa
- GIJ holds inter-faculty lecture to promote research
- Why Black Stars will need to avoid complacency against Nicaragua