Edem has served music lovers with a new party anthem titled ‘We Don’t Really Care’.
The single is a party song and shares a simple story of how troubles and worries are temporal.
According to the rapper, the song was inspired by the average income-earning Ghanaian who goes through hustle and finds it difficult to really take time out to celebrate their little wins.
It stresses the need to have fun regardless of one’s tight schedules or the drudgery that comes with their various jobs.
“We don’t really care if the cost of living is high, we don’t really care if the standard of living keeps changing, we will do our best to celebrate our wins, motivate ourselves and try again the next day,” Edem explained.
“I know how ‘boys’ put in hard work from sunup to sundown, so we need to show up and always have a good time because life is more important than anything,” he noted.
‘We Don’t Really Care’ was produced by Groovy Beats, mixed, and mastered by Mix Master Garzy, and distributed by Orchard.
Watch the visualizer below:
- Premier League: Watkins winner piles more misery on 10-man Chelsea
- Premier League: Arsenal and Tottenham play out thrilling derby draw
- Playback: The Law discusses how to avoid contempt of court
- D-Black’s TV show, Uncut, hits the screens in November
- Leaked tape scandal: Supt. George Asare invites 3 witnesses to testify against IGP
- Radio Ada journalist on trial over publication of fake news about McDan is dead
- Kwame Dadzie: Our celebrities should stage ‘demo’ on creative arts matters too
- Tigst Assefa smashes world marathon record in Berlin, Eliud Kipchoge achieves record fifth win
- Ebenezer Owusu writes: Things are not the same anymore
- It’s difficult doing business in Ghana, 21.9% tax on hospitality businesses harsh – D-Black
- Prof. Stephen Adei partners Chirano Gold Mines to roll out Innovative Literacy Program for local communities
- Democracy comes with rights and responsibilities – Enam Akoetey chides #OccupyJulorbiHouse organisers
- Dr UN Award incredibly stupid; I can’t believe I fell for that nonsense – D-Black
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Police apologise to public inconvenienced during protest
- GPL Week 2: Eric Bosomtwi stunner buries Kotoko in Bibiani