Ghanaian artiste Edem will be holding a birthday bash in the Volta Region on Sunday, May 28, 2023 at the Akatsi RC Park, in the Volta Region.
The Ghanaian hit maker whose birthday fell on May 20, 2023 has decided to extend the celebration to his fans in the Volta Region.
“I have not had a concert in the region for some time now and also I missed out on a couple of shows in the region this year because I was out of town so when the opportunity came for me to host a birthday concert, I decided to go back to the Volta region and celebrate with them,” he said.
The Toto hitmaker also mentioned that he will be spending more hours on stage alongside other supporting acts.
“I am using this concert to push a campaign called Safe Sex with Ebony condoms. I believe that impacting while entertaining people is the best, so I made sure we had a great cause to champion for the concert,” Edem added.
The rapper who has spent some time in America meeting with the likes of USA producer and artiste Swizz Beats, legendary Jim Jones, Paxton Baker, and Jay Z’s cousin among others used the opportunity to invite all his fans across the Volta to come to RC Park – Akatsi, in the Volta Region on Sunday 28th of May.
- Asking Domelevo to proceed on leave unconstitutional – Supreme Court
- Supreme Court strikes out law that allowed government to impose restrictions during Covid-19 pandemic
- Prof. Ama Ata Aidoo passes on aged 81
- M.anifest joins father to celebrate his grandmother’s 98th birthday
- Abedi Pele watches Jordan Ayew face off with Andre Ayew at Selhurst Park
- Ama Ata Aidoo’s iconic 1987 interview that shook the world
- SIM card deactivation: Crowds besiege NIA centres for Ghana Card
- I’m sad presidency is at the forefront of doing unconstitutional things – Domelevo on Supreme Court ruling
- Supreme Court ruling comes as a very big birthday present to me – Domelevo
- AngloGold incident: 79 illegal miners out of underground mine
- ‘It’s disappointing’ – Bofoakwa Tano coach on not being able to lead the team in Ghana Premier League
- Pupils walking to school affecting access to education in Adaklu District
- UG’s WACCI has been incredible in efforts at improving Africa’s food security – AGRA Boss
- CBOD is not opposed to gold-for-oil, BOST managing strategic stocks says CEO
- Fire guts chain of mechanic shops at Asokwa in Kumasi
- Sleep well Aunty Ama Ata Aidoo and Thank You, Trudy
- Supreme Court dismisses case against regulation of plant breeders
- Six women rescued in Nigeria ‘baby factory’ raid
- Theophilus Acheampong: Ghana and the IMF have struck a deal, but hard choices lie ahead
- Today’s front pages: Thursday, June 1, 2023
- OMCs start increasing fuel prices; Goil selling a litre of petrol, diesel for ¢12.45
- Nigeria’s fuel subsidy: How the new president has shocked the nation
- Debt ceiling deal: US House overwhelmingly passes bill
- The Truman Show: Has a film ever predicted the future so accurately?
- Ericsson discusses collaborative opportunities for digital advancement in Ghana