Former First Lady, Lordina Mahama has hit the road to campaign for her husband and flagbearer of the National Democratic Congress (NDC).
Starting her campaign in her mother region in the Bono East Region, she has been campaigning for NDC’s parliamentary candidates in the Kintampo and Nkoranza areas.
In addition to sharing highlights of the People’s Manifesto and John Mahama’s promises to Ghanaians, Mrs Mahama also invited the people to vote for the NDC.
Today myjoyonline.com brings you what who is saying and other developments on the national political scene.
- World Bank classifies Ghana as high debt distressed country; debt to GDP to hit 104%
- While others mocked me, Seidu Agongo offered to help – Kofi Amoabeng
- ‘Suck a breast within October’ – Health expert advises men
- Police on manhunt for man flogging toddler in viral video
- Child Rights International places ¢10k bounty on head of man flogging toddler in viral video
- President’s son loses army post after Twitter spree
- E-levy: GRA blames charging entities for wrongful deductions
- ‘I sold my mansion for me not to go broke’ – Kofi Amoabeng
- UTAG, 3 university labour unions to strike on October 13
- Small Scale Miners unhappy with Lands Ministry handling of Wontumi’s mining firm
- Akufo-Addo calls on chiefs, MMDCEs to actively rally behind government to curb illegal mining
- Stella Gyimaah Larbi adjudged overall best teacher for 2022
- Daddy Lumba opens up on being bedridden for over 5 years
- Residents of Ashalaja sleep in kiosks as their homes remain flooded
- Government increases cocoa price by 21 percent to ¢800 a bag
- Consumer Protection Agency raises alarm on sale of already registered SIM cards
- President’s speech did not offer any new direction in fighting galamsey – Daryl Bosu
- Samuel Antwi beats Johnson Acquah to win the Translight Solar Tennis Super Cup
- Two sisters settling family feud on Big Chef
- Minority in Parliament pressures government to announce producer price of cocoa for 2022 season
- 25 killed as bus plunges into gorge in India
- Masloc begins training for its staff as nationwide digitisation rollout
- GFA launches Talent Identification and Development Programme
- Illegal miners torture suspected thieves on site
- Suicide is never an option – Funny Face