Former Black Stars midfielder, Emmanuel Agyemang Badu, has been named as part of a star-studded list to take part in next month’s African Nations Championship (CHAN) draw.
The draw is scheduled to take in Algiers, Algeria on Saturday, October 1, 2022. The event will be conducted live at the Opera House of Algiers at 18:00 GMT.
Ghana will return to the tournament next year after beating Nigeria on penalties at the Moshood Abiola Stadium in Abuja last month.
Badu was part of Ghana’s squad for the first edition of the CHAN in Côte d’Ivoire in 2009, where Ghana finished as runners up.
The list include Mohamed Nasnoush (Libya), Aymen Mathlouthi (Tunisia) and Robert Kidiaba (DR Congo), who are all goalkeepers.
Albelmoumene Djabou (Algeria), Hytham Mustafa and Mohamed Tahir (Sudan) and Badu are the others also invited for the draw.
- How to check 2022 WASSCE provisional results
- Capital bank case: Court rejects terms of settlement between state and Ato Essien
- WAEC releases provisional results for 2022 WASSCE; 8,486 candidates in trouble
- Nima celebrates Mohammed Kudus with a mural
- Ashanti Regional NSS Director suspended for verbally abusing a nurse
- How a girl died because of a Christmas ‘sugar daddy’
- Man and mistress involved in accident while chasing wife and her lover
- Honour roadmap for Ofori-Atta’s sacking – Disgruntled NPP MPs tell Akufo-Addo
- Boxing referee admits he cheated for Manny Pacquiao during win in 2000
- It’s not my fault Asamoah Gyan missed the penalty in 2010 – Luis Suarez
- TaTU, Jowato.com signs MoU to practically train students in research
- NHIS Mion district office inaugurated
- EVIBES USA series: Fritz Oakley talks about life in US, music and concert
- WAEC should prevent exam malpractice instead of punishing culprits – Kofi Asare
- Livestream: Impact of 2023 budget on businesses
- Martin Kpebu commends Judge for rejecting Ato Essien’s settlement with state
- Knowing your HIV status is the best way to prevent it – Ghana AIDS Commission
- Love not the prerequisite for successful marriage – Relationship Advisor
- Yaa-Naa declared NHIS Ambassador
- Edwin Kwasi Amenuvor (Rtd. Librarian)
- Commitment in relationships require time and effort – Experts
- Court of appeal upholds BOG’s appointment of Nii Amanor Dodoo as receiver for Unibank
- WAEC orders over 8,000 ‘indebted’ students to pick WASSCE results from their schools
- Release 52 citizens arrested for alleged roles in secessionist attacks in Volta Region
- Swiss government hopeful of future collaboration with FORIG to combat climate change