Anyone who has monitored the social media accounts of both Yvonne Okoro and Yvonne Nelson, in the past weeks, will realise that the dust has settled on the standoff between the two actresses.
What appeared to have been an interminable dispute between the two ladies witnessed an anti-climax when videos of the two-spending time happily together were seen on Instagram.
Apparently, the Snapchat videos were posted by Yvonne Nelson when the two met to smoke the peace pipe.
In an exclusive interview with Joy News’ MzGee, Yvonne Okoro indicated that her grudge with fellow actress Yvonne Nelson was irrelevant.
“It is over. After a while, you will sit down and start to think, why are we even fighting? It doesn’t even make sense. It is so unnecessary,” she disclosed.
The ‘Ghana Must Go’ movie producer recounted how she reached out to Yvonne Nelson in a bid to bury the hatchet.
“I picked up my phone and said Yvonne, where are you? ‘She said, ei what’s up?’...I said... you want me to come over or you wanna come over to my house? She said I can come over. She came over and that was it,” Yvonne Okoro narrated.
The 33-year-old actress was unhappy about the absence of cordial relationships between females in the Ghanaian movie industry.
According to her, the unhealthy competition between actresses inhibits an atmosphere for fruitful collaborations.
Yvonne Okoro is currently promoting her new TV Series titled ‘Dinning With Yvonne’ which will see prominent personalities prepare some selected dishes.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video/Photos: Wendy Shay hosts Farmers' Day edition of AM Show
- Stop disrespecting me - Stonebwoy warns Shatta Wale
- My song more popular than I but I'll catch up - ‘Do The Dance’ singer
- Video: If ‘chaff’ songs work for Shatta Wale, he should continue - Jupitar
- Rev Azigiza Jnr’s Citizen Fellowship marks first anniversary
- Video: I’m not happy with NPP; I can choose NDC in 2020 – A-Plus
- R Kelly documentary premiere evacuated after threats
- Nana Tuffour, Kuami Eugene others to headline MTN Music Festival
- Social media users attack Shatta Wale for calling out Akufo-Addo
- Photos: Kufuor unveils Christmas tree at Kempinski Hotel
- Shatta Wale showing buttocks on stage is “disgusting” – Stonebwoy
- Bliss on the Hills: Christmas comes to Kwahu Abetifi Republic
- Israeli Embassy hosts Ghanaian dignitaries at Festival of Lights in Accra
- Akosua Adjepong, alleged accomplice refund ¢55,000 in land deal
- I don’t give out beats for free – Producer Appietus tells musicians