President Akufo-Addo has sent a heart-warming message to the First Lady Rebecca Akufo-Addo on the occasion of her 66th birthday.
Rebecca Akufo-Addo was born on 12 March 1951.
The message shared by the President and husband of the First lady on social media site Facebook read “Happy Birthday to my beloved Rebecca” with an image of the First Lady.
The President has on several occasions expressed open affection to and depicted the bond with the First Lady including a recent dance they did together at the Ghana Unity Ball.
Rebecca Akufo-Addo became First Lady after the President won the December 7 election and subsequently sworn in President on January 7th.
She is using her Office to champion the cause of women and children and is an Ambassador for the fight against cancer.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Photos: Ghana, Nigeria delegation arrive in South Africa for tourism hosting
- Kim Porter's son pens emotional post about his late mother
- Video: NDC Congress: Oye Lithur dances to Shatta’s “I know my level”
- Video: Check out Rawlings' dance moves at Konadu's birthday bash
- Elvis Presley to get US Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Joe Mettle to thrill audience at praise jam thanksgiving
- Boomplay, Universal Music announce distribution partnership for Africa
- Kim Porter, mother to three of Diddy's children, dies aged 47
- Video: I’m not bothered by ‘dumb question’ trolls – Wendy Shay
- 2018 AFRIMA in limbo, organisers to call off Ghana event if gov’t…
- Video: Royal visit was just wrong – Fuse ODG
- Winners of 2018 National Book Awards
- Gov’t to build ultra-modern film studio, set up National Film Authority
- Video: Yaw Siki became born again because of motorway potholes – Criss Waddle
- Video: Kidi is best vocalist in Ghana but he's not on my album – Kuami Eugene