After treating music lovers to popular hiplife songs, Kobi Rana, a member of the group RANA, is back with a new song, ‘GOD DEY, YAWA NO DEY’.
The musician, after the group decided to go on a break, released a couple of singles while producing movies. He released songs like, ‘Boys Kasa’, ‘Aboki’, and Christmas Party’.
He has movies like, ‘Sala’ and ‘I Do’ to his credit and has won several awards including the City People Entertainment Award for Best Movie Director of the Year (Ghana) 2015.
‘GOD DEY, YAWA NO DEY’, produced KC Beatz, is spirit lifting song that encourages people never to give up because there is God.
“This song will move you deeply,” Kobi Rana simple said.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Creative arts industry is an orphan - Kwaw Ansah
- Abena crowned Ghana’s Most Beautiful 2018
- Watch: Shatta Wale releases video for ‘My Level’ hit song
- Popular actor narrates how he lived with a ghost for 3 months
- Photos from Kufuor’s 80th birthday celebrations
- Joy FM presents perfect family getaway on Dec 22
- Beyoncé sings at A-list Indian wedding
- Kevin Hart steps down as Oscars host after 3-day controversy
- Hajia 4Real ‘shows boobs’ in King Promise, Wizkid video
- Shatta Wale sabotaging BHIM concert - Stonebwoy
- Buju Banton released from US prison
- Video/Photos: Wendy Shay hosts Farmers' Day edition of AM Show
- Stop disrespecting me - Stonebwoy warns Shatta Wale
- My song more popular than I but I'll catch up - ‘Do The Dance’ singer
- Video: If ‘chaff’ songs work for Shatta Wale, he should continue - Jupitar