Afropop songstress, Wendy Shay showed her dexterity and flair in an unusual role, when she joined two others- Jo Ann Sackey and Kabutey Ocansey of Kejetia vrs Makola fame- to host the Farmers' Day edition of the AM Show on Joy News TV.
With the ‘ baddest songstress’ serving as the carriage, Jo Ann and Kabutey were the wheels for the Farmers' Day version of the AM Show.
Their delivery was without any imperfections and they shared their thoughts on several issues on the topic 'The Ghana we want to see'.
The 'Uber Driver' singer also used the opportunity to speak about her new single 'Masakra'.
Watch them in the video below, as they reviewed major stories in the newspapers for the day.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Six new school songs influenced by old school
- Video: Why should I attend Willi Roi’s funeral? – Stonebwoy
- I can’t beat Annie – 2Baba refutes wife-beating allegations
- Joy FM/Kojo Antwi Love concert: Easier to buy a ticket but harder to go home
- Koffi Olomide faces seven-year jail term over Paris sex assault
- Photos: All set for Joy FM's Lovers Dinner Dance with Kojo Antwi
- Video: Why is Akufo-Addo silent on Menzgold? - Stonebwoy wonders
- What a Kojo Antwi song has put together, let no one put asunder
- 2019 Africa Travel Indaba kicks off from May 2
- Kojo Antwi’s music gets lady out of coma, prevented suicide
- Video: I was a betweener for my husband - Azigiza's wife reveals
- Photos: John Mahama is ‘grandfather’, ‘daughter’ welcomes baby boy
- 3Music Awards 2019: Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy, Kwesi Arthur top nomination list
- My husband is the pillar of my life – Ohemaa Mercy
- Video/Photos: DJ Switch wows African leaders at AU headquarters