Afropop songstress, Wendy Shay showed her dexterity and flair in an unusual role, when she joined two others- Jo Ann Sackey and Kabutey Ocansey of Kejetia vrs Makola fame- to host the Farmers' Day edition of the AM Show on Joy News TV.
With the ‘ baddest songstress’ serving as the carriage, Jo Ann and Kabutey were the wheels for the Farmers' Day version of the AM Show.
Their delivery was without any imperfections and they shared their thoughts on several issues on the topic 'The Ghana we want to see'.
The 'Uber Driver' singer also used the opportunity to speak about her new single 'Masakra'.
Watch them in the video below, as they reviewed major stories in the newspapers for the day.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: I thought Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale would learn from my experience – Gemann
- DJ Switch makes it unto billboard in Times Square
- Kwesi Arthur motivates students to win 2019 Queen’s Commonwealth Essay
- KiDi: Charterhouse should be sanctioned for role in VGMA brawl
- Fault Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale but blame Charterhouse too – Sarkodie
- Jim Iyke enjoys bullying me – Ini Edo
- Harvey Weinstein 'to settle with accusers for $44m'
- M.anifest fights child abuse
- Ebony Reign still reigns as Artiste of the Year after VGMA@20 fiasco
- Video: I'm going to limit the comedy, I'm a father of twins now - Funny Face
- Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale banned indefinitely, stripped of all VGMA 2019 awards
- Shatta Wale withdraws from Ghana Music Awards scheme
- You can be a star today but a criminal tomorrow - Gemann to Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy
- Cardi B postpones concert over plastic surgery woes
- Newly crowned 'Artiste of the Decade' gives artistes lessons on self-control