Afropop songstress, Wendy Shay showed her dexterity and flair in an unusual role, when she joined two others- Jo Ann Sackey and Kabutey Ocansey of Kejetia vrs Makola fame- to host the Farmers' Day edition of the AM Show on Joy News TV.
With the ‘ baddest songstress’ serving as the carriage, Jo Ann and Kabutey were the wheels for the Farmers' Day version of the AM Show.
Their delivery was without any imperfections and they shared their thoughts on several issues on the topic 'The Ghana we want to see'.
The 'Uber Driver' singer also used the opportunity to speak about her new single 'Masakra'.
Telesol launches 4G internet service; set to bridge digital gap
Managing Director of Telesol, a 4G-internet service provider said the company is set to adopt new technologies to widen the current digital divide between Africa and the rest of the world beginning from Ghana.
Watch them in the video below, as they reviewed major stories in the newspapers for the day.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- I haven’t found someone who can tolerate me – E.L on being single
- You’re not qualified to grade rappers if I’m not in Top 5 list – E.L
- Joy Prime, SALM excite thousands at ‘A Beautiful Christmas’ concert
- Peace Hyde speaks on gender parity in Media at the Africa 2018 Forum in Egypt
- Sarkodie is a brother regardless of what people say – E.L
- Video/Photos: MTN Music Festival thrills patrons on Farmers’ Day
- Creative arts industry is an orphan - Kwaw Ansah
- Abena crowned Ghana’s Most Beautiful 2018
- Watch: Shatta Wale releases video for ‘My Level’ hit song
- Popular actor narrates how he lived with a ghost for 3 months
- Photos from Kufuor’s 80th birthday celebrations
- Joy FM presents perfect family getaway on Dec 22
- Beyoncé sings at A-list Indian wedding
- Kevin Hart steps down as Oscars host after 3-day controversy
- Hajia 4Real ‘shows boobs’ in King Promise, Wizkid video