Joy News has picked up credible information that the police are set to invite Dancehall artiste Charles Nii Armah Mensah popularly known as Shatta Wale following his threat to burn down some churches in December.
According to the Dancehall sensation, he will burn down churches belonging to Pastors and self-acclaimed Prophets who have predicted that he will die before December 2018.
He said he will mass up a gang from his Shatta Movement -- the name of his fan base -- to light up churches if he’s still alive by the end of the year.
A Kumasi-based Prophet E. K. Mensah of the Christ Vision Prayer Ministry has allegedly revealed to his followers that Shatta Wale has been marked to kick the bucket in December unless he repents from his sinful ways.
Police are yet to comment officially on the arrest.
Watch Shatta Wale's video in which he made the threat below.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- A night of talent, surprises await patrons at Joy FM’s Open Mic Friday
- Don’t date for too long - MzVee advises
- Bleaching is not the beauty standard – Fuse ODG
- MTN's Digital Music conference focuses on local artistes
- Artistes paid to put my name in their songs - Appietus
- 'I never invested in Menzgold' - Okyeame Kwame
- We dated for 5 years – Adekunle Gold confirms getting married to Simi
- Married life with Annica has been amazing - Okyeame Kwame
- Video: Yvonne Okoro reveals recording sex tape with ex-boyfriend
- I admire Abedi Pele so much – Adina
- Video: Adekunle Gold, Simi release new song to celebrate their wedding
- Daddy Lumba, Kojo Antwi comparison impossible - Okyeame Kwame
- Photos: Ataa Mensah of 'Showcase in Ga' dies at 91
- Video/Photos: Daughters of Glorious Jesus pay courtesy call to Multimedia Group
- Video: I've forgiven my parents for throwing me away when I was born – Don Little