Nigerian music stars, Wizkid and Tiwa Savage, for some months now, have been at the centre of an alleged relationship.
Although they had been seen together in public on several occasions, they have insisted that the kind of bond that existed between them was strictly platonic, several others think otherwise.
Tiwa’s estranged husband, Teebillz, wading into the controversy said Wizkid, being his little brother, would not disrespect him by engaging in such an act.
He added that the mother of his child would not stoop to such show despite the feud between them.
A new video released on Wednesday has fueled speculations that Wizkid and Tiwa Savage are more than an item.
In the video, Fever, the two can be seen in several uncompromising positions including kissing intermittently.
Shortly after the release of the video, Tiwa Savage posted on social media that, “your relationship doesn’t need to make sense to anyone, except you and your partner. It’s a relationship. Not a community project.”
Watch the video below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Ebony was vilified because of her sexuality – Novelist on stereotype
- I wish Trigmatic were my biological son – Aka Blay
- Adele splits from husband Simon Konecki
- Cardi B rejects plea deal over Queens strip club brawl
- Good Friday special: Luigi Maclean, Globe Productions light up Super Morning Show
- Osibisa marks 50 years of musical excellence
- Video: Ghana DJ Awards PubFest keeps Purple Pub jamming till morning
- Yvonne Nelson urges Ghanaians to boycott elections
- Enough of the love songs - Barima Sidney
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 15): Fameye’s ‘Nothing I get’, Kofi Mole’s ‘Don’t be late’ on the rise
- Harvest Praise 2019 to air live On DStv, GOtv on Good Friday
- Photos: Ghana Jeep Club parties with children of Potter’s Orphanage Village
- Video vixen gives life to Christ, now philanthropist
- New Video: Mista Myles eyes Afrobeats crown with ‘African Girl’
- Assault, killings by uniformed men will make Nigeria collapse - Omotola tells Buhari