Nigerian music stars, Wizkid and Tiwa Savage, for some months now, have been at the centre of an alleged relationship.
Although they had been seen together in public on several occasions, they have insisted that the kind of bond that existed between them was strictly platonic, several others think otherwise.
Tiwa’s estranged husband, Teebillz, wading into the controversy said Wizkid, being his little brother, would not disrespect him by engaging in such an act.
He added that the mother of his child would not stoop to such show despite the feud between them.
A new video released on Wednesday has fueled speculations that Wizkid and Tiwa Savage are more than an item.
In the video, Fever, the two can be seen in several uncompromising positions including kissing intermittently.
Shortly after the release of the video, Tiwa Savage posted on social media that, “your relationship doesn’t need to make sense to anyone, except you and your partner. It’s a relationship. Not a community project.”
Watch the video below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Ghanaian delegation in Spain for Vis-a-Vis Festival
- Video: Strika's handler hands over ¢40,000 to actor
- Shatta Wale to tour with Beyoncé
- We didn’t pitch any material to get selected – Bulldog opens up about Beyoncé-Shatta collab
- Milk this opportunity, it's not about ‘pah pah’ anymore – Shatta Wale told
- Shatta Wale trends #1 in Ghana, 8 worldwide after Beyonce feature news
- Celebs, fans react to news on Shatta Wale, GuiltyBeatz’s feature with Beyonce
- GuiltyBeatz produces 3 songs on Beyonce's 'The Lion King: The Gift' album
- Stonebwoy, Samini congratulate Shatta Wale on Beyonce feature
- 'I know my level!' - Beyoncé features Shatta Wale on new album
- Real Time channel Debuts on DStv, GOtv
- Support the arts industry – Kwesi Agyare to gov't
- Kagame – The tallest president in Africa is the shortest in his family
- Prince David Osei wins Best Actor award at African International Film Festival
- Bond: Black female actor, Lashana Lynch is next ‘007 agent