Nigerian music stars, Wizkid and Tiwa Savage, for some months now, have been at the centre of an alleged relationship.
Although they had been seen together in public on several occasions, they have insisted that the kind of bond that existed between them was strictly platonic, several others think otherwise.
Tiwa’s estranged husband, Teebillz, wading into the controversy said Wizkid, being his little brother, would not disrespect him by engaging in such an act.
He added that the mother of his child would not stoop to such show despite the feud between them.
A new video released on Wednesday has fueled speculations that Wizkid and Tiwa Savage are more than an item.
In the video, Fever, the two can be seen in several uncompromising positions including kissing intermittently.
Shortly after the release of the video, Tiwa Savage posted on social media that, “your relationship doesn’t need to make sense to anyone, except you and your partner. It’s a relationship. Not a community project.”
Watch the video below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Jussie Smollett arrested over false attack report
- Video: Akufo-Addo seals SONA speech with kiss from Rebecca
- New Music: Mimlife Records new act ‘Mista Myles’ drops new song
- Our welcoming attitude is the strongest tourist attraction – Akufo-Addo
- Gov't to complete 2 theatres in creative industry - Akufo-Addo
- Vodafone joins Stanbic Jazz train for 3rd time in a row
- Ebony’s unreleased songs: 60% for Bullet, 40% for me – Dad
- Stop pressuring me to marry – Patience Nyarko
- We don’t know Akuapem Poloo – Chief denies her
- Photos: Music Producer, Kaywa ordained man of God
- Oscars 2019: 17 quirky facts about this year's Academy Awards
- Okyeame Kwame, wife present third edition of ‘Flaunt Your Lover’
- Let’s cast our nets wider when booking artistes for shows – Tic
- Video: Meet #empawa100 final ten artistes
- Drake buys $400,000 diamond encrusted iPhone case