Tiwa Savage’s estranged husband, Teebillz, has addressed the rumours of the alleged sexual relationship between the Mavin queen and Nigerian ‘Starboy,’ Wizkid.
Teebillz in an Instagram post said Wizkid was his little brother and cannot have sex with his ex-wife.
He also said that for the respect of their child, Tiwa cannot agree to a sexual relationship with Wiz Kid.
He, however, urged anyone with the evidence that Tiwa and Wizkid have had sex to bring it to him.
Alongside a picture of him with Wizkid, he wrote “Whether you like it or not Ayo is my little brother and he knows not to cross me on blood Gang. We don’t play that sh*t on 400 blocks! That’s my little N**ga.
“My Big Homie Sauce kid aka Sinzu guaranteed me on that even though he’s my blood. I’m just saying this to the general public that tends to come at me on some disrespectful Sh*t!!!
“For your information! Thank you Titi for respecting me! your opinions on her and my lil bro (Wizkid) is bulls**t! Don Jazzy will never allow that!
“Tiwa gets mad me at me but she will never put me down! So F**K your opinion @tiwasavage @wizkidayo keep giving us that vibe Musically. It’s all Entertainment and Style.
“Show me your evidence that Tiwa fucked Wizkid.”
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Ebony was vilified because of her sexuality – Novelist on stereotype
- I wish Trigmatic were my biological son – Aka Blay
- Adele splits from husband Simon Konecki
- Cardi B rejects plea deal over Queens strip club brawl
- Good Friday special: Luigi Maclean, Globe Productions light up Super Morning Show
- Osibisa marks 50 years of musical excellence
- Video: Ghana DJ Awards PubFest keeps Purple Pub jamming till morning
- Yvonne Nelson urges Ghanaians to boycott elections
- Enough of the love songs - Barima Sidney
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 15): Fameye’s ‘Nothing I get’, Kofi Mole’s ‘Don’t be late’ on the rise
- Harvest Praise 2019 to air live On DStv, GOtv on Good Friday
- Photos: Ghana Jeep Club parties with children of Potter’s Orphanage Village
- Video vixen gives life to Christ, now philanthropist
- New Video: Mista Myles eyes Afrobeats crown with ‘African Girl’
- Assault, killings by uniformed men will make Nigeria collapse - Omotola tells Buhari