Tiwa Savage’s estranged husband, Teebillz, has addressed the rumours of the alleged sexual relationship between the Mavin queen and Nigerian ‘Starboy,’ Wizkid.
Teebillz in an Instagram post said Wizkid was his little brother and cannot have sex with his ex-wife.
He also said that for the respect of their child, Tiwa cannot agree to a sexual relationship with Wiz Kid.
He, however, urged anyone with the evidence that Tiwa and Wizkid have had sex to bring it to him.
Alongside a picture of him with Wizkid, he wrote “Whether you like it or not Ayo is my little brother and he knows not to cross me on blood Gang. We don’t play that sh*t on 400 blocks! That’s my little N**ga.
“My Big Homie Sauce kid aka Sinzu guaranteed me on that even though he’s my blood. I’m just saying this to the general public that tends to come at me on some disrespectful Sh*t!!!
“For your information! Thank you Titi for respecting me! your opinions on her and my lil bro (Wizkid) is bulls**t! Don Jazzy will never allow that!
“Tiwa gets mad me at me but she will never put me down! So F**K your opinion @tiwasavage @wizkidayo keep giving us that vibe Musically. It’s all Entertainment and Style.
“Show me your evidence that Tiwa fucked Wizkid.”
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- We need to stop the beef - Strongman Burner
- Media made slay queens popular - Ama K. Abebrese
- ‘Ups and Downs’ not a diss song - Strongman
- BET Awards: Stars pay tribute to Nipsey Hussle
- Rap battle: Medikal vs Strongman, who won?
- 2019 EMY Africa Awards: Full list of Winners
- Class, style, persona; Nat Attoh hosts 3rd EMY Africa Award
- DJ Switch to support Cape Coast school with educational materials
- Gospel musician arrested over HIV/AIDS cure claims
- Cardi B charged with strip club assault
- Video: Asamoah Gyan, Atsu, Owusu, others in ‘cheeky response train’
- Ghanaian TV personality to host 2019 BET Awards red carpet
- I don’t mind nude roles to serve a purpose—Ama K
- Joy FM's Cosmopolitan mix goes live with Kwanpa band
- Kalybos unveiled as ambassador for Geddit Ghana