Tiwa Savage’s estranged husband, Teebillz, has addressed the rumours of the alleged sexual relationship between the Mavin queen and Nigerian ‘Starboy,’ Wizkid.
Teebillz in an Instagram post said Wizkid was his little brother and cannot have sex with his ex-wife.
He also said that for the respect of their child, Tiwa cannot agree to a sexual relationship with Wiz Kid.
He, however, urged anyone with the evidence that Tiwa and Wizkid have had sex to bring it to him.
Alongside a picture of him with Wizkid, he wrote “Whether you like it or not Ayo is my little brother and he knows not to cross me on blood Gang. We don’t play that sh*t on 400 blocks! That’s my little N**ga.
“My Big Homie Sauce kid aka Sinzu guaranteed me on that even though he’s my blood. I’m just saying this to the general public that tends to come at me on some disrespectful Sh*t!!!
“For your information! Thank you Titi for respecting me! your opinions on her and my lil bro (Wizkid) is bulls**t! Don Jazzy will never allow that!
“Tiwa gets mad me at me but she will never put me down! So F**K your opinion @tiwasavage @wizkidayo keep giving us that vibe Musically. It’s all Entertainment and Style.
“Show me your evidence that Tiwa fucked Wizkid.”
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Photos: Music Producer, Kaywa ordained man of God
- Oscars 2019: 17 quirky facts about this year's Academy Awards
- Okyeame Kwame, wife present third edition of ‘Flaunt Your Lover’
- Let’s cast our nets wider when booking artistes for shows – Tic
- Video: Meet #empawa100 final ten artistes
- Drake buys $400,000 diamond encrusted iPhone case
- Cwesi Oteng elated to have presented latest album to Akufo-Addo
- Donald Trump retweets viral video of woman juggling football
- John Dumelo reacts to ‘predatory and gross’ hugging of Legon students
- Video/Photos: Celestine Donkor thrills in first Drive Time Live Concert
- Video: Stonebwoy to headline Independence Concert
- Video: Our leaders are selfish - Don Little
- Jussie Smollett had no role in own attack, lawyers say
- Video: Young rapper takes on politicians, police, slay queens in freestyle rap
- NYPD investigating commander accused of telling officers to shoot 50 Cent