Rapper Cardi B rejected a plea deal Friday over allegedly roughing up two bartenders in a wild brawlat a Queens strip club last year.
Wearing a silky white outfit, diamond hoop earrings and long yellow nails, the Bronx-born star flashed a smile but said nothing as she appeared in Queens Criminal Court.
She faces misdemeanor assault and reckless endangerment charges for allegedly throwing a hookah and bottles of booze at bartender sisters Rachel Wattley, 21, and Sarah Wattley, 23, at Angels strip club in Flushing in August.
The “Bodak Yellow” rapper, whose real name is Belcalis Almánzar, is also accused of siccing members of her crew on the women because she believed they had sex with her husband, Offset.
During the three-minute court appearance Friday, Cardi B let her lawyer, Jeff Kern, do the talking. He agreed to her next court appearance date.
The 26-year-old former stripper also wore white palazzo pants, a large diamond ring and carried a Hermès Birkin bag. She waved and smiled briefly at a baby who was sitting in the courtroom.
As she passed through security, fans waved and screamed and one shouted, “You look stunning!”
She is scheduled to appear back in court on May 31.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- I still love Shatta Wale but... – Sarkodie on complicated relationship
- See alleged killer of Chris Attoh’s wife
- Shatta Wale’s mother replies Okraku Mantey over Shatta’s conduct
- VGMA@20 clash: Shatta Wale’s father discloses why he climbed the stage
- Shatta Wale is an attention seeker, doesn’t know his limits – Okraku Mantey
- Baako sees silver lining in Stonebwoy-Shatta Wale brawl
- Video: I thought Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale would learn from my experience – Gemann
- DJ Switch makes it unto billboard in Times Square
- Kwesi Arthur motivates students to win 2019 Queen’s Commonwealth Essay
- KiDi: Charterhouse should be sanctioned for role in VGMA brawl
- Fault Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale but blame Charterhouse too – Sarkodie
- Jim Iyke enjoys bullying me – Ini Edo
- Harvey Weinstein 'to settle with accusers for $44m'
- M.anifest fights child abuse
- Ebony Reign still reigns as Artiste of the Year after VGMA@20 fiasco