A three –hour non-stop live band performance by the Funky Africans Band got patrons dancing their stress away as they climaxed Easter festivities at the Luv FM Family Party in the Park at Golden Tulip Kumasi-City Gardens.
Both young and old could not just hide their ecstatic mood at the bi-annual fun-filled event which comes off on during Christmas and Easter seasons.
patrons at this Easter’s celebration had no less fun as the venue was packed with families taking time off to relax and have fun.
The plush Golden Tulip Hotel provided the serenity and warmth for people to respond to the rendition of songs across genre.
How would you resist an ‘invitation’ to tap your feet, nod your head and eventually put on your dancing shoe to ‘exercise’ the body to reggae, hi-life, francophone and popular 'adadam' tunes played live on accordion and saxophone musical instruments?
The ‘infection’ never spared anyone. Not even those who were shy.
The ‘Biggie’ Kofi Nuako-led band really mesmerized patrons with that thunderous performance, especially, when they did Hi-life legend, Amakye Dede's “Odo da Baabi".
“I don't feel like going home. Live band is a ‘jam’. I will be here till, till," a patron, Mr. Osei Asibey, struggled to complete his sentence.
As more people invaded the floor after leader of the Funky Africans Band had assured them of ‘till-daybreak’’ show, came a spontaneous teeth-gnashing shout, "Sheeeey", when darkness was nigh.
Organizers then introduced yet another music and dance party, 'Private Party' led by Emperor DJ Chifaro to whip-up the party.
Easter Monday, 2019, will remain a memorable one for patrons s who chose Luv FM Family Party in the Park over all other events in town.
All too soon, it was time to call it quit because organizers had to respect the terms of engagement for use of the venue and bring proceedings to an end.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- I still love Shatta Wale but... – Sarkodie on complicated relationship
- See alleged killer of Chris Attoh’s wife
- Shatta Wale’s mother replies Okraku Mantey over Shatta’s conduct
- VGMA@20 clash: Shatta Wale’s father discloses why he climbed the stage
- Shatta Wale is an attention seeker, doesn’t know his limits – Okraku Mantey
- Baako sees silver lining in Stonebwoy-Shatta Wale brawl
- Video: I thought Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale would learn from my experience – Gemann
- DJ Switch makes it unto billboard in Times Square
- Kwesi Arthur motivates students to win 2019 Queen’s Commonwealth Essay
- KiDi: Charterhouse should be sanctioned for role in VGMA brawl
- Fault Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale but blame Charterhouse too – Sarkodie
- Jim Iyke enjoys bullying me – Ini Edo
- Harvey Weinstein 'to settle with accusers for $44m'
- M.anifest fights child abuse
- Ebony Reign still reigns as Artiste of the Year after VGMA@20 fiasco