Rapper Sarkodie took to Twitter on Monday to send a heartwarming message to his mother, Ewurama Aggrey, as she turned 61.
Sarkodie in the tweet showed gratitude to his mum and prayed for more years with her.
He wrote, “3nn3 y3 me maame Awoda!!! Mama Nyame nhyirawo na onto wonkwa ndamu,” meaning “today is my mother’s birthday. Mummy God bless you and add more years to your life.”
The rapper accompanied the message with some beautiful photos of his mum.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Photos: Kinaata, Mama Zimbi, Capt. Smart, others wow fans as models
- Beyoncé, Meghan Markle finally meet at 'The Lion King' premiere
- Miss Ghana winners trend after being labelled "ugly"
- Why Yvonne Nelson won’t take up political office
- Video: Afia Pokua’s take on girls patronising ‘Mama Gee’s’ 'sexual enhancers'
- Being a first-time mum slowed me down – Yvonne Nelson
- ‘Strika' makes formal complaint against 'duping' handlers
- Support Patapaa he is talented – Kofi Kinaata
- Adom Fm Music Chart (Week 27): DopeNation tops chart with ‘Zanku’
- Video: Strika cries foul, accuses handlers of duping him
- If you are struggling in life, Stonebwoy has a song for you - Tuffseed
- Language barrier restricts my rap – Kofi Kinaata
- Davido, Chris Brown to collaborate on new song
- R. Kelly ‘arrested on federal sex charges,
- Tourism Authority partners The Multimedia Group for Miss Heritage Global