Rapper Sarkodie took to Twitter on Monday to send a heartwarming message to his mother, Ewurama Aggrey, as she turned 61.
Sarkodie in the tweet showed gratitude to his mum and prayed for more years with her.
He wrote, “3nn3 y3 me maame Awoda!!! Mama Nyame nhyirawo na onto wonkwa ndamu,” meaning “today is my mother’s birthday. Mummy God bless you and add more years to your life.”
The rapper accompanied the message with some beautiful photos of his mum.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy in police custody over VGMA brawl
- VGMA@20: Police arrest one person after Shatta-Stonebwoy brawl
- VGMA@20: Oragnisers fail to announce 'Artiste of the Year' due to Shatta, Stonebwoy fight
- VGMA@20: Sarkodie crowned ‘Artiste of the Decade’
- VGMA@20: “You are my son” – Amakye Dede crowns Kuami Eugene
- “I’m really sorry” - Stonebwoy apolgises for pulling gun at VGMA@20
- Video: VGMA@20: Stonebwoy pulls gun as Bhim Nation, Shatta Wale camps clash
- Photos: Fashion moment on the Red Carpet of VGMA@20
- VGMA@20: Check out winners at 20th Vodafone Ghana Music Awards
- VGMA@20: Live updates of 20th Vodafone Ghana Music Awards
- I’m rooting for Kuami Eugene to win ‘Artiste of the Year’ – Okyeame Kwame
- Video: Watch 20th Vodafone Ghana Music Awards live
- Arnold Schwarzenegger drop-kicked at South Africa event
- It's fraud when artiste don't perform live – Samini
- Staying united secured our success - Daughters of Glorious Jesus