Dancehall artiste Stonebwoy says he is not about to stop taking pictures any time soon as suggested by Shatta Wale when the former was in Jamaica.
Stonebwoy, now a brand ambassador for Samsung Ghana, speaking in an interview with JoyNews’ MzGee at the formal introduction of his engagement with the mobile phone giant, responded to those who claim he was on a picture taking spree in Jamaica.
“We are still taking pictures, ebi now we dey come take more pictures sef (to wits we are about to take more pictures) and this will take clearer pictures and better pictures. We will keep taking more pictures many many more,” he said.
You recall Shatta Wale in a conversation with King Lagazee on Hitz FM, stated: “…. I can fly to Jamaica anytime I want but I can’t just move to Jamaica just to go take pictures….”
This was after visuals of Stonebwoy’s exploits with the likes of Beenie Man, Tarrus Riley and Sean Paul went viral.
Asked if he was amused by the comment from his arch-rival, Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy replied “Common, they are pictures, aren’t they?
I took pictures literally and it is true but I took more than pictures so I mean, I think they should also check to see whether it was only pictures or not then they can add he took pictures, he did this and that will be nice,” he said.
Watch the video below for more:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Panafest International Expo launched in UK
- Too many music talents hypnotised by Afrobeat popularity - David Bolton bemoans
- Video: My music was getting bigger – Ohemaa Mercy explains why she quit teaching
- Video: Funny Face claims police assault during movie shoot
- Cardi B rape accusations resurfaces
- Regent University student wins 2019 edition of 'Live Inside Win the Ride'
- Spanish hosts dance to highlife songs by Kyekyeku & Ghanalogue band
- R. Kelly in solitary over mortal fear of other inmates
- Ed Sheeran goes to numbers one, three, four on UK chart
- Ghana praised for supporting Vis-à-vis Festival
- English language did trick for ‘Be Lifted’ penetrating Africa - MOG
- Show evidence of new factories – John Dumelo charges gov’t
- Video: I’d love to settle in Ghana after retirement- Tim Godfrey
- Ark band performs live on Joy FM’s Cosmopolitan Mix
- Creative Arts Council, media pay courtesy call on Ghana Embassy in Spain