Single and ready to mingle? This one’s for you.
International ride-hailing app, Taxify is connecting hearts in a special Valentine’s promotion themed #BetterHalfWithTaxify.
The on-demand campaign will allow users to request free boxes of chocolate using a special category on the Taxify app on Valentine’s Day.
Users can open the app between 12 pm - 2 pm and choose the Valentine category to request free chocolate boxes across Accra.
Each chocolate box is one half of a whole box and users who receive chocolate boxes can find their other half by sharing photos of their boxes on Twitter in search of their matches with the hashtag #BetterHalfWithTaxify.
Speaking on the campaign, Taxify’s Marketing Manager for West Africa, Terver Bendega said, “Nothing says Valentine's like chocolates.”
“This year we are giving people across Ghana the chance to not only share in the fun and get a special Valentine's Day gift but also find their matches simply by downloading the Taxify app and requesting great tasting chocolates- completely free.”
Taxify has said that people who find their perfect matches online will be paired and treated to a special Valentine's dinner.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Gospel artistes cannot do good music without money - Joe Mettle
- Jussie Smollett: Judge calls alleged hate hoax 'despicable'
- Maccasio beats Sarkodie, Shatta Wale to top 3Music Awards chart
- Video: Joe Mettle out with first single, ‘Mehia Wo Yesu’ for 2019
- R. Kelly accused of sexual abuse by two new women
- Video: Wendy Shay surprised with party on 23rd birthday
- 90% of people on social media live fake lives – Yvonne Nelson
- Jussie Smollett arrested over false attack report
- Video: Akufo-Addo seals SONA speech with kiss from Rebecca
- New Music: Mimlife Records new act ‘Mista Myles’ drops new song
- Our welcoming attitude is the strongest tourist attraction – Akufo-Addo
- Gov't to complete 2 theatres in creative industry - Akufo-Addo
- Vodafone joins Stanbic Jazz train for 3rd time in a row
- Ebony’s unreleased songs: 60% for Bullet, 40% for me – Dad
- Stop pressuring me to marry – Patience Nyarko