Sidi Entertainment has officially announced its first signee artiste Bright Boateng, a talent from Sekondi Takoradi in the western region.
The artiste, who was widely known as BB The Boy Wonder, has rebranded his name as BB under Sidi Entertainment.
BB is a recording artiste, songwriter and a performer with notable songs, like “Fa wo do mame,” “Asorte,” “Sika Nti” and “Bod33bi” to mention a few.
His debut single “Adonai,” under Sidi Entertainment, was produced by Jake On The Beatz which is currently the number one trending song in Takoradi.
The music he makes, his lyrics and creativity is a reflection of the culture of his city Takoradi and his personal life experiences expressed with the use of witty wordplay and other devices which simply defines his identity as a real Tadi boy; as the saying goes “The Best comes from the West.”
According to the founder and CEO of Sidi Entertainment, Sidi Adam, BB is the kind of musician who truly has the qualities the label requires.
He also has his own style and versatility in his approach to music.
He knows what he stands for and will be a game changer in dominating and bringing Ghana music to the world as it remains the target and focus of the label.
“I believe so much in the music business and really understand the working forces in signing an artiste as many record label owners say things to impress the media but usually deceive the artiste at the end. I’m not promising BB anything than to give him all what it takes to manage a professional artiste as a professional and a credible record label,” Sidi Adam said at the ceremony.
“Sidi Entertainment remains one of the few labels that will soon be churning out talented upcoming artistes, but in the meantime, BB is the focus,” he added.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Kwaw Kese, D-Black, Patapaa are wack rappers – Tinny
- The club of 8 Ghanaian stars to have entered Billboard Chart in 48 years
- FRA! Band, Kyekyeku & Ghanalogue Highlife to tour Spain after winning ‘Vis a Vis’
- Video: Hitz FM’s DJ Bridash drops visuals for ‘Strong Bond’
- Media professionals to vote for 3Music Awards nominees
- Don’t call me Obrafour again, says veteran hiplife artiste
- Obrafour set to celebrate 20 years of ‘Pae Mu Ka’ album with a concert
- Female celebs benefit more in entertainment industry – Ecow Smith-Asante
- US-based Ghanaian rapper handed 15-year sentence
- Photos/Video: Lil Win electrifies Adom ‘Kolor Paaty’
- Davido, others escape air mishap
- Michael Jackson's daughter rubbishes claim she attempted suicide
- Nigeria elections: Desmond Elliot wins Surulere1 Constituency
- 'I had breasts': Sam Smith on having liposuction at 12
- Video: Some people held prayer sessions to cast out rap ‘demon’ from me – Eno