Sidi Entertainment has officially announced its first signee artiste Bright Boateng, a talent from Sekondi Takoradi in the western region.
The artiste, who was widely known as BB The Boy Wonder, has rebranded his name as BB under Sidi Entertainment.
BB is a recording artiste, songwriter and a performer with notable songs, like “Fa wo do mame,” “Asorte,” “Sika Nti” and “Bod33bi” to mention a few.
His debut single “Adonai,” under Sidi Entertainment, was produced by Jake On The Beatz which is currently the number one trending song in Takoradi.
The music he makes, his lyrics and creativity is a reflection of the culture of his city Takoradi and his personal life experiences expressed with the use of witty wordplay and other devices which simply defines his identity as a real Tadi boy; as the saying goes “The Best comes from the West.”
According to the founder and CEO of Sidi Entertainment, Sidi Adam, BB is the kind of musician who truly has the qualities the label requires.
He also has his own style and versatility in his approach to music.
He knows what he stands for and will be a game changer in dominating and bringing Ghana music to the world as it remains the target and focus of the label.
“I believe so much in the music business and really understand the working forces in signing an artiste as many record label owners say things to impress the media but usually deceive the artiste at the end. I’m not promising BB anything than to give him all what it takes to manage a professional artiste as a professional and a credible record label,” Sidi Adam said at the ceremony.
“Sidi Entertainment remains one of the few labels that will soon be churning out talented upcoming artistes, but in the meantime, BB is the focus,” he added.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Cardi B pleads not guilty to assault
- Michelle Obama and Stephen Fry help drive audiobook boom
- Unemployment cause of increased nudity - Vicky Zugah
- Consistency and not hits alone make a good artiste - eShun
- Video: ‘I cannot say Medikal is a fraud boy’ - Strongman
- Don’t marry a woman who cannot cook – Kwesi Arthur's dad to son
- Partnering musicians as a producer is key – Jayso
- First edition of Miss United Continents, Ghana launched
- David Bolton releases visuals for ‘Odo Fofro’ featuring Samini
- Nominees for 2019 Hospitality Awards unveiled
- MUSIGA elections postponed to July 10
- Absolute Worship comes off July 7
- We need to stop the beef - Strongman Burner
- Media made slay queens popular - Ama K. Abebrese
- ‘Ups and Downs’ not a diss song - Strongman