Gospel musician Joyce Blessing has cautioned the Artiste and Repertoire (A&R) manager at Zylofon Music, Willi Roi to desist from denigrating her image.
Speaking on Adom FMs Drive Time show dubbed “Ofie Kwanso” on Wednesday, Joyce politely asked Willi Roi to stop dabbling in her affairs since “he is not the one who signed me to Zylofon Music.”
The Zylofon-signed artiste was reported to have parted ways with the label for an obvious reason known to the top managers at Zylofon.
She added that all artiste managers at the music label have been asked to resign from all their positions, leaving her with no option than to name her husband, Dave Joy as her new manager.
Following this reportage, Willie Roi in a Facebook comment asked the “I Swerve” singer to return all the monies and loans she took from the label if she is not happy.
But reacting to this, Joyce Blessing denied parting ways with the label.
“I have not left the label and those who did the reportage came out to apologise,” she stated.
Addressing Willi Roi, she added, “He had to relax saying I should return everything. He didn’t sign me so he has no right to tell lies to Ghanaians. He can’t do to me like he did to Bhimnation [Stonebwoy].”
Joyce is currently promoting her new song, “Repent.”
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- MultiChoice Talent Factory networking portal goes live
- Video: I took injections to bleach my skin for movie roles in Nigeria – Actress
- I do the dishes at home - Adjetey Anang reveals
- Koffi Olomidé guilty of rape of 15-year-old girl
- Inna Patty drags ex-Miss Ghana queens to court for defamation
- Kwaw Kese, D-Black, Patapaa are wack rappers – Tinny
- The club of 8 Ghanaian stars to have entered Billboard Chart in 48 years
- FRA! Band, Kyekyeku & Ghanalogue Highlife to tour Spain after winning ‘Vis a Vis’
- Video: Hitz FM’s DJ Bridash drops visuals for ‘Strong Bond’
- Media professionals to vote for 3Music Awards nominees
- Don’t call me Obrafour again, says veteran hiplife artiste
- Obrafour set to celebrate 20 years of ‘Pae Mu Ka’ album with a concert
- Female celebs benefit more in entertainment industry – Ecow Smith-Asante
- US-based Ghanaian rapper handed 15-year sentence
- Photos/Video: Lil Win electrifies Adom ‘Kolor Paaty’