Gospel musician Celestine Donkor is back again with a bang! She is out with a beautiful new single that has got the churches and streets dancing.
‘Agbebolo’ (Bread of Life) features rising young gospel star Nhyiraba Gideon of Adom TV’s Nsoroma fame.
The song, produced by Joe Amoah of Springboard Studio, captures the sensational singer’s praise chants and thanks to God.
Celestine is no new customer to good music. From ‘Supernatural’, ‘Manim Nguase’ to ‘Okrokrohene’, she has cemented her name as one of Ghana’s finest gospel acts.
But it is Nhyiraba Gideon who shines gloriously on this track. The newbie sang as though he has been doing this all his life. He is a delight to listen to.
Watch the video below for more:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Kalybos unveiled as ambassador for Geddit Ghana
- Thank you! Kuami Eugene appreciates KiDi for amazing verse
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 24): Kwesi Arthur's ‘Nobody’ makes it to the top
- Court orders police to file Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale trial documents
- Patoranking explains why he allows nudity in videos
- Cuba Gooding Jr. rants about groping allegations
- D-Black drops much anticipated ‘Smoke & Mirrors’ EP
- Video: My mom and I were abandoned by my father – Nsromma star
- It will be difficult going back to school – Kuami Eugene
- I’m a shopaholic, I need prayers – Jackie Appiah
- Abraham Attah to star in Birdman’s film
- Lena Headey didn’t like Cersei’s ‘Game of Thrones’ death scene
- Girlfriends, side-chicks of Black Stars players should be allowed into their camp – Mzbel
- Duchess Meghan nominated for World Fashion Award
- Video: Do politics if you want Ghana to move forward – A Plus