“No weapon against us shall prosper” are Stonebwoy's words to his wife Louisa Ansong after two years of marriage.
The couple who got married in 2017 had to hide their private life away from the scrutiny of the media, fans and detractors with fear of possible interference and backlash.
The ‘Tomorrow’ hitmaker took to Instagram to celebrate two years of staying together wrote that with eternity to go, no weapon against them shall prosper.
“Blessed Anniversary. 2 Years Down, Eternity To Conquer!! No Weapon Formed Against Us Shall Prosper,” he wrote.
The post also shows the two in a video with Stonebwoy showering praises on his wife.
In an interview last year, Stonebwoy admitted that the institution of marriage has changed him and made him more responsible.
The two got married at a plush wedding ceremony on June 16, 2017, at Unique Floral at the Trade Fair Centre in Accra.
Stonebwoy and Louisa at their wedding
The two are blessed with two children, a daughter, Catherine Jidula and a son Janam Junior.
Stonebwoy and daughter Catherine
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Creative Arts Council, media pay courtesy call on Ghana Embassy in Spain
- Listen: 'Already' by Beyoncé ft Shatta Wale
- Storm Energy partners Silverbird to premiere Lion King
- FaceApp: Celebs fall in love with AgeChallenge
- Cobby Raymond releases Kojo Antwi inspired song
- MUSIGA has ¢70,000 locked up in Menzgold - Bessa Simons
- Nicki Minaj hints on signing Ghanaian act
- People aren’t celebrating GuiltyBeatz's prod. on Beyoncé's album – Ameyaw Debrah
- AFCON 2019: Fuse ODG to perform at closing ceremony
- Kevin Spacey: Massachusetts prosecutors drop sex assault case
- Ghanaian delegation in Spain for Vis-a-Vis Festival
- Video: Strika's handler hands over ¢40,000 to actor
- Shatta Wale to tour with Beyoncé
- We didn’t pitch any material to get selected – Bulldog opens up about Beyoncé-Shatta collab
- Milk this opportunity, it's not about ‘pah pah’ anymore – Shatta Wale told