To be co-signed by Mugeez (R2Bees) and blessed by Paedae (R2Bees) is a major boost that young music duo Zee-TM, will relish for a long time.
Brothers; Jay Smith and Adekid, collectively now known as Zee-TM, have made some serious waves in the Ghanaian music industry since last year.
They started off with ‘Roll It’ featuring BHIM Nation prince – Kelvyn Boy last year. The song ended up being one of the most played songs during the Christmas festivities in 2018.
Now they are back with a love song titled ‘Guda’ and urging people to never relent on expressing love for their partners. Guda in Hausa means ‘one’.
Zee-TM employs video director Rex to achieve their aim of having a video that is fun, meaningful, and above all, memorable.
Watch the video below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- VGMA brawl: There is silver lining in the fracas – Francis Doku
- VGMA@20 brawl: Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale granted bail
- We need to change narrative – Sarkodie speaks on support for industry
- VGMA@20: Celebrities react to Shatta Wale-Stonebwoy brawl
- Gov't to meet Shatta, Stonebwoy over feud – Tourism Minister
- Charterhouse disappointed after giving Shatta Wale a chance – CEO
- Creative Arts Ministry 'failed' to stop Shatta Wale Stonebwoy brawl - Minister
- VGMA@20: Stonebwoy not emotionally balanced to own gun - Sefa Kayi
- VGMA@20: MUSIGA condemns 'shameful behaviour' of Shata Wale, Stonebwoy
- VGMA@20 clash: Stonebwoy may be biggest loser – Ameyaw Debrah
- Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale have dented dancehall culture- Ambassador
- A nominee breached security protocol – Charterhouse explains VGMA brawl
- 'We got lucky this time' – Lydia Forson on VGMA brawl
- Stonebwoy explains why he pulled a gun on stage
- Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy in police custody over VGMA brawl