Reggae and Dancehall artiste, Samini has tagged musicians who cannot perform live as fraudsters.
Speaking on Showbiz A-Z on Joy FM, Saturday, the artiste said the stage is the chance for an artiste to connect and present his craft to the audience in a special way.
“So, if performing and you have your recorded voice playing and your microphone acting like you are performing, it’s either you are a fraud or doing karaoke,” Samini told MzGee host of the show.
He explained that songs put out by artistes are already known to audiences hence time should be taken to give refreshing and different side of it during performance.
Samini stated he tries to give audiences a better version of his songs and supersede his former performances while entertaining his fans on stage.
“You are not a complete musician if you cannot perform your music live,” he stated.
He said the audience should demand their money paid back to them if an artiste does not perform live.
Samini urged other artistes who cannot do a live performance to learn.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- We need to stop the beef - Strongman Burner
- Media made slay queens popular - Ama K. Abebrese
- ‘Ups and Downs’ not a diss song - Strongman
- BET Awards: Stars pay tribute to Nipsey Hussle
- Rap battle: Medikal vs Strongman, who won?
- 2019 EMY Africa Awards: Full list of Winners
- Class, style, persona; Nat Attoh hosts 3rd EMY Africa Award
- DJ Switch to support Cape Coast school with educational materials
- Gospel musician arrested over HIV/AIDS cure claims
- Cardi B charged with strip club assault
- Video: Asamoah Gyan, Atsu, Owusu, others in ‘cheeky response train’
- Ghanaian TV personality to host 2019 BET Awards red carpet
- I don’t mind nude roles to serve a purpose—Ama K
- Joy FM's Cosmopolitan mix goes live with Kwanpa band
- Kalybos unveiled as ambassador for Geddit Ghana