Young Rapper Kofi Mole, born Edward Kofi Agyeman Amoah, has revealed that he quit school to pursue music.
Speaking to Becky in an interview on ‘Let’s Talk Showbiz’ on JoyNews, the rapper argued that education is not really the key to define one's success in life.
“School wasn’t giving me much time for music so I had to drop school and pursue music,” he said.
The rapper added that he does not agree with the assertion that education is the key to success.
“In our current situation in Ghana, it’s not even the key anymore. People complete and they remain unemployed for years but I think with my talent, I get to eat and feed the people around me,” the rapper noted.
Kofi Mole revealed that he was in level 300 at the University of Ghana when he left.
Watch the video below for more:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Photos: Kinaata, Mama Zimbi, Capt. Smart, others wow fans as models
- Beyoncé, Meghan Markle finally meet at 'The Lion King' premiere
- Miss Ghana winners trend after being labelled "ugly"
- Why Yvonne Nelson won’t take up political office
- Video: Afia Pokua’s take on girls patronising ‘Mama Gee’s’ 'sexual enhancers'
- Being a first-time mum slowed me down – Yvonne Nelson
- ‘Strika' makes formal complaint against 'duping' handlers
- Support Patapaa he is talented – Kofi Kinaata
- Adom Fm Music Chart (Week 27): DopeNation tops chart with ‘Zanku’
- Video: Strika cries foul, accuses handlers of duping him
- If you are struggling in life, Stonebwoy has a song for you - Tuffseed
- Language barrier restricts my rap – Kofi Kinaata
- Davido, Chris Brown to collaborate on new song
- R. Kelly ‘arrested on federal sex charges,
- Tourism Authority partners The Multimedia Group for Miss Heritage Global