Young Rapper Kofi Mole, born Edward Kofi Agyeman Amoah, has revealed that he quit school to pursue music.
Speaking to Becky in an interview on ‘Let’s Talk Showbiz’ on JoyNews, the rapper argued that education is not really the key to define one's success in life.
“School wasn’t giving me much time for music so I had to drop school and pursue music,” he said.
The rapper added that he does not agree with the assertion that education is the key to success.
“In our current situation in Ghana, it’s not even the key anymore. People complete and they remain unemployed for years but I think with my talent, I get to eat and feed the people around me,” the rapper noted.
Kofi Mole revealed that he was in level 300 at the University of Ghana when he left.
Watch the video below for more:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy in police custody over VGMA brawl
- VGMA@20: Police arrest one person after Shatta-Stonebwoy brawl
- VGMA@20: Oragnisers fail to announce 'Artiste of the Year' due to Shatta, Stonebwoy fight
- VGMA@20: Sarkodie crowned ‘Artiste of the Decade’
- VGMA@20: “You are my son” – Amakye Dede crowns Kuami Eugene
- “I’m really sorry” - Stonebwoy apolgises for pulling gun at VGMA@20
- Video: VGMA@20: Stonebwoy pulls gun as Bhim Nation, Shatta Wale camps clash
- Photos: Fashion moment on the Red Carpet of VGMA@20
- VGMA@20: Check out winners at 20th Vodafone Ghana Music Awards
- VGMA@20: Live updates of 20th Vodafone Ghana Music Awards
- I’m rooting for Kuami Eugene to win ‘Artiste of the Year’ – Okyeame Kwame
- Video: Watch 20th Vodafone Ghana Music Awards live
- Arnold Schwarzenegger drop-kicked at South Africa event
- It's fraud when artiste don't perform live – Samini
- Staying united secured our success - Daughters of Glorious Jesus