Manchester United will play Real Betis in the Europa League last 16 after overcoming Barcelona, while Arsenal face Sporting Lisbon.
United beat the La Liga leaders 2-1 at Old Trafford on Thursday to seal a 4-3 aggregate win in the play-off tie.
Arsenal will play the second leg of their tie at home after qualifying as group winners, while Manchester United host Betis at Old Trafford first.
The Europa League last-16 ties will take place on 9 and 16 March.
Premier League leaders Arsenal avoided the knockout round play-offs by topping Group A with five wins from their six games.
Elsewhere, six-time winners Sevilla meet Fenerbahce, while Jose Mourinho’s Roma will play Real Sociedad – who topped Manchester United’s group.
The eight Europa League group winners were drawn against the eight clubs who came through the knockout round play-off matches, with clubs from the same association not allowed to be drawn against each other.
Europa League last-16 draw
Union Berlin v Union Saint-Gilloise
Sevilla v Fenerbahce
Juventus v Freiburg
Bayer Leverkusen v Ferencvaros
Sporting Lisbon v Arsenal
Manchester United v Real Betis
Roma v Real Sociedad
Shakhtar Donetsk v Feyenoord
- ‘Do I look like a fraudster?’ – Shatta Wale reacts to calls for FBI probe over his affiliation with Hajia4Reall
- I paid GH₵30,000 to fix my body – TikToker Aba Dope
- Gyakye Quayson can vie for Assin North seat; it’s a calculated risk – Amaliba
- World Bank: Ghana likely to receive first tranche of $300 million by September if … – Frank Laporte
- Chiefs endorsing candidates and political parties unconstitutional – Supreme Court
- 7 reported dead, several others injured in renewed Gonja – Mamprusi clash
- Perez Chapel’s Agyinasare given 14 days to appear before Nogokpo traditional leaders
- Man slashes wife for asking for divorce
- Assin North by-election: NPP closes nomination as two persons pick forms
- Surfline SIMs removed from Central SIM Database
- Beneficiaries of StanChart Women in Technology programme share inspiring stories
- Benin petrol prices soar as Nigeria moves to end subsidy
- Funding for social intervention programmes could be cut if reforms are not implemented – World Bank Country Director
- Many Ghanaian girls have made sex cheap – Akuapem Poloo
- Bill Cosby faces new sexual assault lawsuit from former Playboy model
- Newly commissioned Catechist dies during Communion Service at Gowrie
- Coronation of King Charles III: How UK in Ghana marked the event
- NPA to commence prosecution of criminal acts under NPA Act 691
- Drive Safe Campaign: Accra-Tema Motorway Emergency Response & First Aid Post abandoned
- GBC staff issue one-week ultimatum over cancelled allowances
- US Embassy to help scale up Zipline’s operations after its impact in Ghana
- Lack of transparency and accountability may force us to cut support to School Feeding Programme – World Bank
- Referees’ body PGMOL condemns abuse directed at Europa League final referee
- Pensioner Bonds: Government promises to clear all 5 outstanding coupons immediately
- Vodafone Ghana boss Patricia Obo-Nai recognised among top women CEOs in Africa