Ghanaian musician, Feli Nuna took fans by surprise with her dressing for a television interview earlier this week.
The Off Da Ground signee appeared on Accra-based GHOne TV wearing nothing but a white towel.
The singer explained her reason for her brow-raising costume by revealing that it’s “Towel Season”, as her newly released song is titled ‘Towel.’
The show’s host, Bliss asked if it was safe for her to be in just a towel, to which she replied that it was.
She went on to say that she will be wearing Towel wherever she goes, including the market, church, outdoor and indoor ceremonies, and more.
Her newly released song ‘Towel’, which featured many female celebrities from across the country, was broadcast live on television.
Feli Nuna has performed on major stages throughout Ghana, including the Ghana Music Awards Nominees Concert, the 4styte Music Video Awards, Coke Studio Africa, the Yaws Fashion Show in Gambia, the Asia-Africa Youth Festival in China, and many more.
She debuted on the Ghanaian music scene in 2012, and is best known in Ghana for a number of singles including ‘I Like Am,’ ‘Lose Control,’ ‘Afro Magic,’ ‘Dream,’ ‘Love Me Now,’ ‘Azumah,’ and ‘Wanted.’
- Peter Nanfuri’s name will be written in gold in Ghana’s history – Akufo-Addo eulogizes former IGP
- Social media reacts to Bawumia’s ‘One student, One laptop’ announcement
- NPP group in Ashanti angry with Napo over his ‘anti-party’ comments
- Playback: Akufo-Addo addressed Ghanaians on Covid-19, IMF
- ‘This too has passed’ – Akufo-Addo on Covid-19 pandemic
- Stop insulting citizens if you want to be president again – Nana Akomea tells Mahama
- IMF bailout won’t immediately end Ghana’s difficulties – Akufo-Addo
- Akufo-Addo to address nation on Covid-19 fight, IMF deal tonight
- Don’t join NPP if you don’t believe in ‘Development in freedom’ motto – Pianim
- Independent Power Producers reject government bid to restructure $1.58bn debt
- Supreme Court dismisses land ownership claim by Teshie family
- Edem Agbana commends Adentan and Ring-Road Central Rotaract clubs for their donation to Tadzewu M/A Basic School
- Ashanti Region Super Zonals: OKESS and St. Louis triumph as T.I Ahmadiyya lose top spots
- Fitch Solutions maintains 2.9% growth rate forecast for Ghana 2023
- Let’s unite to remove E-levy, Covid-19 levy – Ablakwa urges MPs
- Review of flagship programmes: Let’s not touch Free SHS – Kwame Pianim
- Joseph Paintsil scores brace as Genk cruise past Club Brugge
- Turkish election victory for Erdogan leaves nation divided
- Lawrence Agyekum & Forson Amankwah win Austrian league title with Red Bull Salzburg
- World Bank releases additional $150m for Odaw Basin flood control
- Amedzorfe chief Okusie Akyem Foli V laid to rest
- GPL: ‘We are out’ – Paa Kwesi Fabin says Aduana cannot win title
- Virtual InfoSec builds Bank of Ghana’s state-of-the-art cybersecurity centre
- Yhaw Hero back with new song ‘Cold War’
- Today’s front pages: Monday, May 29, 2023