Ghanaian musician, Feli Nuna took fans by surprise with her dressing for a television interview earlier this week.
The Off Da Ground signee appeared on Accra-based GHOne TV wearing nothing but a white towel.
The singer explained her reason for her brow-raising costume by revealing that it’s “Towel Season”, as her newly released song is titled ‘Towel.’
The show’s host, Bliss asked if it was safe for her to be in just a towel, to which she replied that it was.
She went on to say that she will be wearing Towel wherever she goes, including the market, church, outdoor and indoor ceremonies, and more.
Her newly released song ‘Towel’, which featured many female celebrities from across the country, was broadcast live on television.
Feli Nuna has performed on major stages throughout Ghana, including the Ghana Music Awards Nominees Concert, the 4styte Music Video Awards, Coke Studio Africa, the Yaws Fashion Show in Gambia, the Asia-Africa Youth Festival in China, and many more.
She debuted on the Ghanaian music scene in 2012, and is best known in Ghana for a number of singles including ‘I Like Am,’ ‘Lose Control,’ ‘Afro Magic,’ ‘Dream,’ ‘Love Me Now,’ ‘Azumah,’ and ‘Wanted.’
- Uneasy calm at WondaWorld Estates as wildlife officers move in to remove tigers
- Renowned American producer Timbaland reacts to Black Sherif’s Kwaku The Traveller
- Video of trainer playing with Cheddar’s tigers pops up
- Who is Kelvin Taylor? – Yvonne Nelson quizzes
- 2 Nigerians arrested for attempting to kidnap a 5-year-old child
- ‘My 2 tigers are to help boost tourism’ – Freedom Jacob Caesar
- Cheddar’s Tigers are well secured – Forestry Commission
- I took tramadol for confidence to approach my crush; I nearly died – 24-year-old man
- Ghana records $4.5bn remittances in 2021, places 2nd in Sub-Saharan Africa – World Bank
- What the law says about keeping wild animals like tigers as pets in Ghana
VRA bares teeth at Sentuo Steel over pollution
Court orders lawyer of Josephine Panyin to file her witness statement
Ghana’s public debt hits ¢391bn as of quarter 1, 2022
Mariupol: Russia declares complete victory at Azovstal plant
Monkeypox: 80 cases confirmed in 11 countries, says WHO
Kwesi Arthur – the Akan rapper inspired by dreams
Nigeria’s facial scars: The last generation
‘Put our taxes to good use’ – Agbogbloshie traders urge AMA to desilt clogged drains
Deliver textbooks for basic schools before end of second semester – GNAT President tells goverment
Ministry of Education signs contract with Publishers Association to print textbooks for basic schools
Akufo-Addo cuts sod for $90m University of Engineering & Agric Sciences
Philip Kyeremanteng: Why Achimota Forest must be reserved
I went through proper procedures to acquire my tigers – Freedom Jacob Caesar
Tension simmers at UEW as Governing Council Chairman directs Registrar to proceed on leave
Nana Kojo Quaidoo: NPP internal elections – Akoto factor still gathering momentum in Upper East Region